Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman (26094 Views)

Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison / $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by asawanathegreat(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
What of corruption u did not mention it
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by Sunnycliff(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
K
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by Ajacent(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
ok
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by eselighter: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
jst passing
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by kollyjay12345(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nigeria will get it right one day, may God bless Nigeria.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by Ugbavihi: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Problem we have in naija is that same people that ruled 40yrs ago na them still de rule us... Like if say na monarchical system we dey practice...

In short we are just practicing monarchical system, the same family group ruling many years ago are still recycled to rule, and it can never change, until we are totally liberated from the british...
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by dignity33: 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Until we citizen start by taking the issue of this country serious and stop sitting in our home and abuse this looters in social media things will never change. Revolution is the answer or they will always see us as a barking dog's.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by Ugbavihi: 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Don't think you have it all wait until you've got it all. You can't get all until you want it all, if you want it all you can't get it all because you have limited time on earth. Even if you had enough time on earth you can't get it all because you were never created alone.. #UCHE
#UC
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by Boyooosa(m): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
kakacoke01:
We don't want to know anything about him who cares
I care, he needs to be brought to book and if found guilty, let him face the consequence. I care!
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by itsandi(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
He has a nice smile cheesy
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by tiwiex(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
mgbadike81:
the north is really raping the country without a condom.
They should use a condom right? That would be fine.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by WaffenSS(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Either money changed hands to facilitate his return, or he was smuggled in to help bankroll 2019 from his looted pile.

Either way money is involved.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by woodrow(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kelklein:
When I saw this picture on facebook.. I gave up on Nigeria.
Don't believe everything you see on the internet
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by kakacoke01: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Boyooosa:

I care, he needs to be brought to book and if found guilty, let him face the consequence. I care!
Oga u no say him no go face anything dis people are just heartless
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by naijamafioso: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ok o!

check my signature for free bitcoins
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by Boyooosa(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
kakacoke01:
Oga u no say him no go face anything dis people are just heartless
May be we go back to body language pending the time we see the real Prosecutor, may be...
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by Tecno66: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
FarahAideed:
You forgot to add how he contibuted FUNDs for the election of herdsman Buhari
He also forgot to add that he is planning to contest to be governor of Borno state.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by ratcockoduduwa: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kelklein:
When I saw this picture on facebook.. I gave up on Nigeria.
I gave up on Nigeria the day one daura goat was made president.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by mgbadike81: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
tiwiex:

They should use a condom right? That would be fine.
you can only stop the rape by disintegrating the country, as long as the country exists, the north would always rob and rape the south. buhari's regime have finally given them the opportunity to consolidate power for ever after the sudden death of yardua.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by Jesusloveyou: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Foodforthought:
I blame Buhari
for sacking him

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by juman(m): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
helphelp:
The FG takes the citizenry fools.

Only in Nigeria

Only in Nigeria.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by juman(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
kollyjay12345:
Nigeria will get it right one day, may God bless Nigeria.

One nigeria will never get it right anyday.

Its mistake needed to be corrected.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by stoic6ix: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
McGg:
grin grin

THIEF

so today I made FP on this thiefry matter?
MTCHEEWW

Reminants from Jonathan's team

APC NDI OSHI

BUHARI HEAD OF NDI OSHI

OSHI OSHI OSHI EVERYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by kakacoke01: 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Boyooosa:

May be we go back to body language pending the time we see the real Prosecutor, may be...
we all hope so
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by mechanics(m): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
But the Head of Service of the Federation has said she was not involve in his recall.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by iukpe: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
When people are appointed without any track record of credibility or competence. They become head of non functional ministries.
A country where people can own billions in bank accounts overnight without any track of how its made. Nigeria is truly great that its only very sick today, not yet dead.
Again he is not going to be charged speedily until we all forget the story and move on.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by billyG(m): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
The truth is coming out now!i dnt know y 9jerians overeact even d educated,sans, buhari 1-pdp 0.buhari is unstainable.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman by Boyooosa(m): 6:33am On Oct 27, 2017
kakacoke01:
we all hope so
So, in the mean time, we stay focused.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / 100 Thugs Invade NLC Office In Kaduna / Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.