Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

How To Use The Gowiva Attack Strategy For Town Hall 8. Clash Of Clans - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Use The Gowiva Attack Strategy For Town Hall 8. Clash Of Clans (1425 Views)

Th9 Attack Strategy / Clash Of Clans Lounge / COC TH9 Attack Strategy | Tejiri Jude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use The Gowiva Attack Strategy For Town Hall 8. Clash Of Clans by Brukx(m): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
The GoWiVa attack strategy is one of the most common attack formations on COC. Its competitor being the GoWiPe. GoWiVa troops includes the
(1) Golems
(2)Wizards
(3) Valkyries

Army composition
For a 200 unit army capacity
2 Golems (60 units)
12wizards (48 units)
10 Valkyries (80units)
6 bombers (12 units)

ATTACK
(1.) The main aim of the attack process is to make sure the Valkyries go through the center of the base you are to attack .
(2). Deploy one golem at one edge of the base. And another golem at the other adjacent edge of the base. These golems act as decoys and meat shields.
(3) When the Golems have totally destracted the archers, deploy the wizards next to clear surrounding buildings
(4) . As the wizards clear the way, deploy the Valkyries into the center of the base. Make sure the bombers open the base properlyproperly.

edited#
Re: How To Use The Gowiva Attack Strategy For Town Hall 8. Clash Of Clans by Dranoid: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
I would have loved this post, but I'm leaving th8 and I'm farming gold and DE so I guess I'll pass

BTW, it's nice to meet another coc player that I didn't convert
Re: How To Use The Gowiva Attack Strategy For Town Hall 8. Clash Of Clans by Brukx(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dranoid:
I would have loved this post, but I'm leaving th8 and I'm farming gold and DE so I guess I'll pass

BTW, it's nice to meet another coc player that I didn't convert
nice to meet u. You can use this attack strategy from TH8 to TH13 if u want. Its very resourceful. This attack strategy can fetch u up to 400,000 pink elixer and 2,000 dark elixer if u find the right base to attack
Re: How To Use The Gowiva Attack Strategy For Town Hall 8. Clash Of Clans by rocker2331(m): 12:42am On Oct 30, 2017
may be clash of magic can solve your problem:

to download Clash of Magic: Clash Of Magic - CoC Private Server Mod Apk v9.434.4(Unlimited All/S1/S2/S3/S4)
Re: How To Use The Gowiva Attack Strategy For Town Hall 8. Clash Of Clans by Dranoid: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2017
Brukx:

nice to meet u. You can use this attack strategy from TH8 to TH13 if u want. Its very resourceful. This attack strategy can fetch u up to 400,000 pink elixer and 2,000 dark elixer if u find the right base to attack
Hmmmm, I'll try it out when I get to th9, but you didn't add the spells to use with it, maybe earthquake for the walls or poison for cc troops or rage or healing or lightning sef
Re: How To Use The Gowiva Attack Strategy For Town Hall 8. Clash Of Clans by Brukx(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Dranoid:

Hmmmm, I'll try it out when I get to th9, but you didn't add the spells to use with it, maybe earthquake for the walls or poison for cc troops or rage or healing or lightning sef
Thanks for reminding me. Normally I use one healing spell and two rage spells. You don't need quake spells because you have enough bombers
Re: How To Use The Gowiva Attack Strategy For Town Hall 8. Clash Of Clans by Brukx(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2017
Guys, I edited the main post. The army composition has changed

(1) (Reply)

E-sport Nigeria To Launch Local League For League Of Legends / How Much Do Game Houses Charge For Ps2 And Ps3 Games?? / Playstation Games Account Sale & Games install, Online & Offline Play PS5 & PS4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.