Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

" When She Died We Shared Her Parts " Prophet, Okada Rider Kill Woman - Picture - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / " When She Died We Shared Her Parts " Prophet, Okada Rider Kill Woman - Picture (775 Views)

Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community / Ritualists In Delta Gang Rape, Kill Woman, Remove Her Eyes & Private Parts / Soldiers Kill Woman And Student In Sokoto For ‘Taunting Officer’s Girlfriend’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" When She Died We Shared Her Parts " Prophet, Okada Rider Kill Woman - Picture by naijapage(f): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
BY : WEB.ORG.NG

Ogun State Police Command on Tuesday, paraded a Cherubim and Sheraphin prophet, Darasimi Rotimi and his accomplice Ibikunle Sunday, who allegedly killed one Sara Olowokere and dissected her body for rituals.

Briefing newsmen when he paraded the sun alongside 32 other suspects at the State Headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta,  Commissioner of Police, Iliyasu Ahmed disclosed that the suspects killed Olowokere in Ijoko,Sango area of the state and “dissected her body, remove the head, wrist, heart, breast and the private part.”

Iliyasu said the remains of the victim were buried at Alafia street of Alagbola Ijoko Ota.

Sunday, who is a 40-year old Okada Rider, confessed that he killed the victim by hitting a plank on her head, adding that the victim was the girl friend of the third suspect who is still on the run.

On his part, Sunday denied his involvement in the act.

“I don’t know anything about the incidence. I am ready to die,” he said.

However, Sunday continued:

"I hit a plank on her head. When she died we now shared her part. I took her head to Ogo-eri and Darasimi (referring to the Prophet) took other parts of the body away. They said the parts are essential ingredients for ritual"

The prophet interrupted,  declaring his accomplice a liar.

“No mind him. He is just lying. If you commit an offence and confess, God will definitely forgive you. I regret my action. I hope the government will temper justice with mercy.” he said.

Source ; http://web.org.ng/130/when-she-died-we-shared-her-parts-prophet-okada-rider-kill-woman-dissect-her-body-for-ritual-in-ogun-state/

Cc ; lalasticlala

Re: " When She Died We Shared Her Parts " Prophet, Okada Rider Kill Woman - Picture by toygod2: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Oh happy sharing!
Hope twas 50 :50 no cheating lipsrsealed

Get ready because ur part is about to be shared too. Mschww, evil men
Re: " When She Died We Shared Her Parts " Prophet, Okada Rider Kill Woman - Picture by Nbote(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dis ppl don't see body part mining as anything anymore.... Its almost like its a way of life for dem now
Re: " When She Died We Shared Her Parts " Prophet, Okada Rider Kill Woman - Picture by mikky4764(f): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Foolish pple
Re: " When She Died We Shared Her Parts " Prophet, Okada Rider Kill Woman - Picture by Lordspicy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ncan police south east chapter reporting "yes sir na them,ofe mmanu people,they will never disappoint"

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Most Pathetic Armed Robbery In The History Of Crime | Naija Talks / Teenage Apprentice Flogged To Death / 20 Killed, Many Injured, As Herdsmen Attack Ortom’s Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.