Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc (39179 Views)

Why Remi Babalola Resigned As Chairman Of FBN Holdings / Remi Babalola Resigns From FBN Holdings As Chairman / Breaking: Femi Otedola Leaves Forte Oil As Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by AnonymousIP: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
BY : WEB.ORG.NG

Unity Bank Plc on Thursday announced the appointment of Alhaji Aminu Babangida as its new chairman‍.

This followed the approval of the board for the retirement of Thomas A. Etuh as chairman‍, according to a REUTERS report.

Nigerian Bulletin recall that in 2015, Mr Thomas A. Etuh was appointed as Chairman and while Alhaji Aminu Babangida as Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of Unity Bank Plc following the resignation of the former Chairman, Alhaji Lamis Shehu Dikko in December 2014 to pursue his political aspirations.

Alhaji Aminu Babangida is the son of former military President, Ibrahim Babangida,

Via : http://web.org.ng/133/aminu-babangida-appointed-as-chairman-of-unity-bank-plc/

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by MrMystrO(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wow my First FTC. I Don't Need Money Or Anything.. All i Need is Your Attention... Well Since i Now Have Your Attention Let Me Finally Say this Guys..

This Is How Nigerian Politics Work..

The Godfathers are at the top of the pyramid,(The Tinubu's, The Mama Peace, The Ibb's,)etc..bellow them are the Governor's and Senators..below day chain are the Reps, then the House members, below are the LGA chairmen, Councillors, and below them are the touts ready to serve the Councillors, who is ready to serve the chairmen, who serves the house members, who serve the Governor's, and Senators who serve the Big Godfathers. Those at the bottom of the chain(Me and you and the So called E-warriors) can make noise and whine and cry, and complain... but during the election year, the Godfather talks to the Gov/Sender, to talk to the House members to talk to the chairmen, and Councillors, who talk to the touts who steal the ballot box to keep them for another 4yrs, where the poor and e- Worriors continues the noise, and complaining only for the cycle to repeat after anoda 4yrs. Do you know the way out ? You make a hit list, Take out those at the top of the food chain, down to the touts... but you know what... the poor people will move in there, thanking God for giving them opportunity to steal their share of the National cake..so the are just 2 ways to fixing this FOREVER.
EITHER KILL EVERYBODY IN NIGERIA.... OR YOU KILL OUR "Its my own turn to eat the national cake" mentality. There's NO Other way. RE-Orientation Of the Mind Is The KEY to the Change We Seek. The Change Starts When YOU and ME Decide To Change our Mindset.. And Then Others Will Follow.
Thanks to You All.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by ufuosman(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
Cute man, money to money. I no sure say dis guy don suffer for life b4

21 Likes

Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by ct2: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
wishing you a best stay in office , Pls use this opportunity to help the poor ,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by jobaltol: 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Click like if you think it is our looted funds that ibrahim and his family are micromanaging at unity bank....
Click share if you think it was our past leaders that are subjecting the masses into perpetual slavery

35 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by judecares1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
THE RICH GETTING RICHER AT THE EXPENSE OF THE POOR

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by Qsscruz(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
It's even biblical, the rich gets richer.. Same family, Same surname, same cycle..
Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by HugeDan(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Appointed chairman of his father's bank.

16 Likes

Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by morereb10: 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
and more money laundry begins

sha baba
Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by joystickextendr: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ok na.. Congrats

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys
Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Na wah. Poor man no get hope! To be something, you must be son or daughter of one big man or another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by TechPanda(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Congrats!!

More of this and you will start doing 1 of the 5 Things Bill Gates Does AT GtBank ATM grin grin
Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by kingandamy4life(m): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
The president of the north, by the north and unity in the north is all he understand.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Na core Northern Bank...EFCC should be on standby grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by Edoi(m): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Congratulations to him
Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by jideflash(m): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Na so
Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
ct2:
wishing you a best stay in office , Pls use this opportunity to help the poor ,
See dumb Nigerians. His father stole from the country,destroyed it and turned them into destitutues. That is why Nigerians are risking their lives to go to Europe. Yet you all praising the the seed of the man that made the country a laughing stock in the comity of nations and one of the worst places in the world for any human to reside

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by goingsolo: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
He was trained with our oil money. cry cry cry Congrats though.
Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by nairaman66(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hmnn
Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by Charly68: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Na our money their Baba dey invest up and down..how old is this one now that has become the chairman of a bank? Nigeria we hail thee..

1 Like

Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by Felixtuta(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
His father's name alone is enough treat to any opposition in his way... to me this is not a news i expect him somewhere bigger.

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by DIKEnaWAR: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hahahahaha

What is his credentials aside being IBBs son?

He learnt how to be a chairman under Etuh. Now that he has taken over, my advise is for people to go and withdraw their monies in that bank. This is another Bukola Saraki loading. He will use your money to party and ball hard and walk free cos the bank has a corporate personality and can sue and be sued.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by boolet: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
ufuosman:
Cute man, money to money. I no sure say dis guy don suffer for life b4
Maybe headache, catarrh and one or two disappointments. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by Bondesniger(m): 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
money speaking
the son of a multibillionaire

1 Like

Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by narutop: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Its about time i close my account with that bank grin

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
AnonymousIP:

Alhaji Aminu Babangida is the son of former military President, Ibrahim Babangida

Thanks for sharing

A short bio could also help the shareholders know more about their new chairman.

But then again, perhaps all they need to know is their new chairman's dad...

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by MrAmbition(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
jobaltol:
Click like if you think it is our looted funds that ibrahim and his family are micromanaging at unity bank....
Click share if you think it was our past leaders that are subjecting the masses into perpetual slavery
No one is gona do dat, its a time to celebrate the young man's success and not to spew hate.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by SWORD419(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
proud #AREWA
Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by UbanmeUdie: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
shocked

If by any chance things go south with this appointment, some nitwits will blame it on GEJ.

However, I'd like to congratulate Alhaji Aminu Babangida on his recent appointment. I pray for the wisdom to excel in office and lead Unity bank to higher heights.

Though, the eyes of Nigerians will be on the look out for any genetic behaviour of criminality as was found in your father.

I sincerely hope you prove them wrong!
Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by pmc01(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
jobaltol:

Stop being a clown please!

1 Like

Re: Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc by Felixtuta(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
jobaltol:

dey their they fine likes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) / Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) / Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.