Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (85869 Views)

Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos / Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Dronedude(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
I think he needs to sue d doctors. The made the stuff almost invinsible
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Why reduce it?

I thought ladies like em big lipsrsealed
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by IamOlusa(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Edoi:
The heading is misleading .

The man had a disease (Elephantiasis of d scrotum) which made his external genitals (penis and scrotum) to swell. He has been treated successfully of the disease
Do Wuchereria bancrofti affect the genital part? I thought it affect mainly the limbs.
ThankGod he's save.
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Edoi(m): 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
IamOlusa:

Do Wuchereria bancrofti affect the genital part? I thought it affect mainly the limbs.
ThankGod he's save.
Yea, it affects d genitals just as it affects d limb.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
psalmhorah:
those ladies uve thrust initially will find it difficult to forgive you ...congrat anyways ..medium is the best grin

Anything longer than 7inch is too much...the girth can be wide.
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
contactmorak:
The Kenyan man who went viral for having a penis 10 times the size of a normal man, is finally free, after having life-changing surgery to reduce his 11lb testicles and three-foot penis that left him unable to walk, wear clothes or go to school.

Horace Owiti Opiyo, 20, from Kibigori, Kenya, first noticed a cyst on his genitals when he was just 10 years old.

It is thought to have been caused by a mosquito bite releasing larvae that developed into parasitic worms that blocked Mr Opiyo’s drainage system, resulting in his Instruments tissue swelling as fluid accumulated beneath the skin.

Teased by his classmates and unable to afford surgery, Mr Opiyo dropped out of school and became a recluse, convinced the devil had cursed him.

In a desperate attempt to help him, Mr Opiyo’s neighbour, Duncan Otieno, took photographs of his giant genitals and posted them on Facebook.

The post went viral overnight and reached the Kisumu county Governor’s wife, Olivia Ranguma, who asked a doctor to assess Mr Opiyo’s condition. Doctors at Jaramogioginga Odinga Hospital examined Mr Opiyo and diagnosed him with scrotal elephantiasis.

Mr Opiyo was finally able to have surgery to remove his massive growth.

He said: ‘Now I can run and I can play football. Now I’m free! The next step I want to take is to get an education. Who knows what will happen in the future?’

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/kenyan-man-with-biggest-manhoodshows-off-small-one-after-surgery

Lalasticlala pls where is the Prick we all clicked on this thread to see
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Awoo88: 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
contactmorak:
SEE PHOTOS OF HIS JOYSTICK WHEN IT WAS VERY BIG>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/kenyan-man-with-biggest-manhoodshows-off-small-one-after-surgery
you bi big fool oooo. you say real still put the same censor pics.
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Naija girls like it d way is was b4
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mandingo of Africa!!
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Williumgrand: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by kaymical(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
Queenbeee:
Beht why did they block the first pictures na, oversabi pipo
what did you want to see self?
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Pearl05(f): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
contactmorak:
The Kenyan man who went viral for having a penis 10 times the size of a normal man, is finally free, after having life-changing surgery to reduce his 11lb testicles and three-foot penis that left him unable to walk, wear clothes or go to school.

Horace Owiti Opiyo, 20, from Kibigori, Kenya, first noticed a cyst on his genitals when he was just 10 years old.

It is thought to have been caused by a mosquito bite releasing larvae that developed into parasitic worms that blocked Mr Opiyo’s drainage system, resulting in his Instruments tissue swelling as fluid accumulated beneath the skin.

Teased by his classmates and unable to afford surgery, Mr Opiyo dropped out of school and became a recluse, convinced the devil had cursed him.

In a desperate attempt to help him, Mr Opiyo’s neighbour, Duncan Otieno, took photographs of his giant genitals and posted them on Facebook.

The post went viral overnight and reached the Kisumu county Governor’s wife, Olivia Ranguma, who asked a doctor to assess Mr Opiyo’s condition. Doctors at Jaramogioginga Odinga Hospital examined Mr Opiyo and diagnosed him with scrotal elephantiasis.

He said: ‘Now I can run and I can play football. Now I’m free! The next step I want to take is to get an education. Who knows what will happen in the future?’

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/kenyan-man-with-biggest-manhoodshows-off-small-one-after-surgery

Why you wicked like this? Someone want pple to celebrate � with him but bad belle no allow you let them do so.
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by spafu(m): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

mmmtttccchhheewww
u want to know? i'm not disappointed.
Sorry girl, make send you the pic from PM
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
What is the essence of the picture?
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by bengasyll(m): 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=IgboticGirl post=61800314] grin. I can't see anything?

Op were is d thing [/quote
Which thing are u you looking for?
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 11:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
IgboticGirl:
grin. I can't see anything?

Op were is d thing
e dey in my boxers, dm me
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by babra19: 12:18am On Oct 27, 2017
contactmorak:

Why did u block d before pics Na
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 27, 2017
mikky4764:
Waoh, he.will.be so happy after all
But you won't tongue
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 12:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Gidoka:
Some girls will not forgive you for this.
especially Nairaland girls undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by okrote4real: 5:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Some ladies won't be happy.
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Ashley86400: 5:43am On Oct 27, 2017
Well praise be to heavens. .
Lo and behold. . . .The first man to be happy after a Peniss reduction. .
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by EdenChuk(f): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2017
OK nah
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2017
psalmhorah:
those ladies uve thrust initially will find it difficult to forgive you ...congrat anyways ..medium is the best grin
if you see the original penis,you wouldn't say that and you would thank God for your own. the original penis doesn't even look like a penis,it looks swollen and looks more like a fat yam. the man is lucky to get a surgery o. thank God for his life
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by mikky4764(f): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2017
slimshadyl:

cheesy why are u looking at me like that?
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by mikoyems: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2017
You are very stupid for dragging an unnecessary traffic. undecided

contactmorak:
SEE PHOTOS OF HIS JOYSTICK WHEN IT WAS VERY BIG>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/kenyan-man-with-biggest-manhoodshows-off-small-one-after-surgery
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Assassin101: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2017
cum n see it here
IgboticGirl:
grin. I can't see anything?

Op were is d thing
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by antsut(m): 10:44am On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by obstead200(m): 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
Guilderland1:
Mgbada dara ibi bu Uru dinta. �

That is the igbo proverb that came to my mind. cheesy cheesy
the antelope with a heavy scrotum is God sent to the hunter
Re: Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25am On May 31, 2019
I'm in! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails / This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.