Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Should I Get The Infinix Note 4, Please I Need Your Advice - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Get The Infinix Note 4, Please I Need Your Advice (848 Views)

Urgent: He Want To Buy Tecno Pouvoir 4, Please Advice. / How Do I Update Infinix Hot 4 Please? / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Get The Infinix Note 4, Please I Need Your Advice by savagefinder: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hi. Pls I want to get a new phone because my tecno w3 isn't really meeting my needs (at least not anymore).

I'm an entrepreneur so my phone basically is my second office, I need to be online most times and although I don't play games. So I need a phone that has a strong battery life and I have a really huge problem, I can't allow my phone to rest grin, so I kinda need a phone with fast charge.

I'm an ardent music fan, rap especially and jcole to be precise wink so must be playing music while working or typing and as such I need a phone with a nice speaker..

I've seen that the infinix not 4 meets this standards (on paper) but I would like to know if I should still go ahead or if the specs are just a hoax and finally if you have a better alternative pls help me out it..

Thanks alot..
Re: Should I Get The Infinix Note 4, Please I Need Your Advice by richeeyo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lalasticlala fp please grin grin grin
Re: Should I Get The Infinix Note 4, Please I Need Your Advice by georgeslim(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hot 5
Re: Should I Get The Infinix Note 4, Please I Need Your Advice by korban3134(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
We also have more advanced smartphones than these...just WhatsApp me on 08038708318 for further enquiries
Re: Should I Get The Infinix Note 4, Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Don't get any Infinix phone, you will regret after doing it.
Re: Should I Get The Infinix Note 4, Please I Need Your Advice by Mille: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
fidalgo19:
Don't get any Infinix phone, you will regret after doing it.

Haha. haters

Op, I use an Infinix note 2 and hot note. And I expect the note 4 to be much more better than both since is an upgrade. Perfect RAM, less charging time (mine takes about 30mins to get from 1-90%), longer usage etc.
I was using hot note and when I had to go study abroad, I bought the note 2 and went with both.

The note 2 since then is still my main phone and I only use the hot note sparingly. I have never had any problems with the phones and if you are looking to charge less, with a longer usage time, then it is perfect for you.

Those phones had outlived those of my friends here who bought their phones in Germany.

Please don't buy an unknown brand. They may look good on paper but most cannot last and always have RAM issues. I once bought one for my girlfriend on Jumia, and it started having problems 2 months in. When the screen finally got spoilt, that was the end of the phone. Because they were no replacement parts.
Re: Should I Get The Infinix Note 4, Please I Need Your Advice by lastbaff(m): 1:14am On Oct 27, 2017
savagefinder:
Hi. Pls I want to get a new phone because my tecno w3 isn't really meeting my needs (at least not anymore).
Read more reviews here and order it.
Latest Infinix phones specs and prices
Re: Should I Get The Infinix Note 4, Please I Need Your Advice by lekbel09(m): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2017
better go for the htc m8 or m9 the speakers onn that phone is just too good
Re: Should I Get The Infinix Note 4, Please I Need Your Advice by Xtianvic(m): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2017
savagefinder:

I'm an entrepreneur so my phone basically is my second office, I need to be online most times and although I don't play games. So I need a phone that has a strong battery life and I have a really huge problem, I can't allow my phone to rest grin, so I kinda need a phone with fast charge.

I'm an ardent music fan, rap especially and jcole to be precise wink so must be playing music while working or typing and as such I need a phone with a nice speaker..

I've seen that the infinix not 4 meets this standards (on paper) but I would like to know if I should still go ahead or if the specs are just a hoax and finally if you have a better alternative pls help me out it..

Thanks alot..
get Xiaomi redmi note 4 its speaker is dope, battery super dope (4000mah) you will beg it to run down grin
Re: Should I Get The Infinix Note 4, Please I Need Your Advice by twaintoy(f): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
A neat and clean gionee m5plus for sale. No cracks at all. It works perfectly well with all the accessories intact. 09099156830, Call and send me messages on whatsapp for pictures and the price. Location is Lagos.
Re: Should I Get The Infinix Note 4, Please I Need Your Advice by stevewheezy(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dont go for Note 4... Go for Note 4 pro

(1) (Reply)

Infocus Vision 3 Complete Review / Whatsapp Plus Is A Fake Malicious App, Don’t Download It! / PS Vita, Fit Bit And Infinix Hot 4 Finger Print For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.