Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! (8662 Views)

320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by SmartByki(m): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2018
shupy:

I made a simple enquiry back then and you ignored it. Do you expect patronised when you ignore potential customers.

I am sorry that happened. I was carried away by some logistics challenges at that time that I wasn’t monitoring this thread.

You can contact me on WhatsApp 09084421837
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by SmartByki(m): 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
Any USA website checkout available (Walmart, bestbuy, target etc etc) at 340/$ for purchases > $100

Purchases < $100 is 345/$

All rates are non-negotiable
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by SmartByki(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
Bring in your orders
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by jidobaba(m): 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
SmartByki:
Bring in your orders
I need you to update me on my order right here.

You'll agree that I've been patient enough and since you are tired of replying on whatsapp.

Refund me 30k or update my order status right here.

Lord knows I had my doubts about your attitude from the beginning.
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by SmartByki(m): 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
jidobaba:

I need you to update me on my order right here.

You'll agree that I've been patient enough and since you are tired of replying on whatsapp.

Refund me 30k or update my order status right here.

Lord knows I had my doubts about your attitude from the beginning.

Your replacement order is expected by next week Monday just like I told you when we spoke on the phone.
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by jidobaba(m): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
SmartByki:

Your replacement order is expected by next week Monday just like I told you when we spoke on the phone.
Post the screenshot of the order/checkout page like I've been requesting since last week.

As a matter of fact, if you cannot do that now, I want a full refund as I have placed a similar order with another receptive shipper.
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by SmartByki(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
jidobaba:
Post the screenshot of the order/checkout page like I've been requesting since last week.

As a matter of fact, if you cannot do that now, I want a full refund as I have placed a similar order with another receptive shipper.

I have been TOO patient.

It’s been an issue of getting your messages at the wrong times as I have a lot I do. I don’t sit at my desk all day.

Sincerely your order is a loss to me as I explained during your first order. I just went this length to fulfill my obligation to you.

Since you have decided to take this route, you will be refunded before the end of tomorrow.
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by jidobaba(m): 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
SmartByki:

SmartByki:

It’s been an issue of getting your messages at the wrong times as I have a lot I do. I don’t sit at my desk all day.

Sincerely your order is a loss to me as I explained during your first order. I just went this length to fulfill my obligation to you.

Since you have decided to take this route, you will be refunded before the end of tomorrow.

I won't even belabor the point of this obvious inconsistency.

Fingers crossed.

I have sent you my account details on whatsapp AND text messages( in case you fail to read the whatsapp messages as usual).

Cc. Dragnet
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by jidobaba(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by SmartByki(m): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
jidobaba:

I see you have trust issues. Refunding you does not mean I didn’t reorder your item.

I do this all the time...the moment a customer becomes edgy. I can’t have you dragging me around over 30k . I am bigger than that.

I will still send you the screenshot & refund just to pacify your paranoia
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by SmartByki(m): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
jidobaba:

I won't even belabor the point of this obvious inconsistency.

Fingers crossed.

I have sent you my account details on whatsapp AND text messages( in case you fail to read the whatsapp messages as usual).

Cc. Dragnet

You are not the first customer to get a refund even after an order has been made. Some folks have had to pay again after the order arrived because they still needed the item.

I understand you have been patient but this was not my fault. But for you to insinuate whatever you were insinuating is really lame.

You should ask around about me...I can’t stoop that low.
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by jidobaba(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Refunded & Resolved.
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by SmartByki(m): 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
Now taking orders for the week

All websites checkout- amazon, eBay, target, Walmart, Aliexpress, taobao, Payless, etc etc

Rate is 340/$

Shipping is $4/lb

Delivery to Lagos now 2 weeks

WhatsApp 09084421837
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by SmartByki(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
How much can it cost to get me here in enugu.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Oukitel-K6000-Pro-5-5-FHD-Screen-6000maH-battery-4G-Android-7-Nougat-32GB-3GB/282809285784?epid=2268736812&hash=item41d8bf3c98:g:Ml4AAOSwM91aW5J8

https://www.ebay.com/itm/OUKITEL-U16-Max-Phablet-4G/122914950042?hash=item1c9e4d4b9a:g:br8AAOSwqfZaU-Rj

It will cost you about 35k for the both items alone; shipping is $4/lbs

Please note that I do not bid for items on your behalf; but if you bid on your account & win, I can checkout for you.

The only eBay items I can handle 100% is buy now items.

WhatsApp 09084421837
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
SmartByki:

It will cost you about 35k for the both items alone; shipping is $4/lbs

Please note that I do not bid for items on your behalf; but if you bid on your account & win, I can checkout for you.

The only eBay items I can handle 100% is buy now items.

WhatsApp 09084421837
Please can you specify their price each, and bid as how?
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by SmartByki(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:

The price on those items are not fixed. They are on auction.

Do you know about eBay auctions?
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by SmartByki(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:

Please chat me on WhatsApp 09084421837
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by SmartByki(m): 10:29am On Jan 22, 2018
Good morning people!

It’s a new week again!

Rise & grind

Peace
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by SmartByki(m): 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
Updates!

Amazon prime checkout now available at 320/$ for a limited time.

Hurry while this offer lasts

WhatsApp 09084421837
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by SmartByki(m): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2018
Amazon checkout 310/$ for today only

Fastest fingers

WhatsApp 09084421837
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by demalo(m): 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hello sir, can I order and ship to your u.s address and then pay the entire shipping charge to Nigeria?
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by SmartByki(m): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
demalo:
Hello sir, can I order and ship to your u.s address and then pay the entire shipping charge to Nigeria?

For security purposes, Big NO.
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by omoskenso(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
SmartByki:
Now taking orders for the week

All websites checkout- amazon, eBay, target, Walmart, Aliexpress, taobao, Payless, etc etc

Rate is 340/$

Shipping is $4/lb

Delivery to Lagos now 2 weeks

WhatsApp 09084421837

I do my shopping myself and i prefer it that way because am strictly ebay and cant wake you at the middle of the nite to place bid for me.

But i have questions as regarding if we can work together.

1) can you check out from my Ebay account and ship to your address, since you will be the 1 paying for my items there shudnt be question of Fraud(only what you paid for can be shipped to you)

2)when item lands in Lagos, do you waybill to a customer(waybill fee is customer's responsibility)
Because some shippers feel too big to do so not minding geographical Location of their client and feel like they re doing the customer a favor.
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by Cassie74: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
SmartByki:

For security purposes, Big NO.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000C1VSUS/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=ASEVS99O6FS73&psc=1

How much to get it to Abuja. Cheers
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by SmartByki(m): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
omoskenso:

I do my shopping myself and i prefer it that way because am strictly ebay and cant wake you at the middle of the nite to place bid for me.

But i have questions as regarding if we can work together.

1) can you check out from my Ebay account and ship to your address, since you will be the 1 paying for my items there shudnt be question of Fraud(only what you paid for can be shipped to you)

2)when item lands in Lagos, do you waybill to a customer(waybill fee is customer's responsibility)
Because some shippers feel too big to do so not minding geographical Location of their client and feel like they re doing the customer a favor.

Please chat me on WhatsApp
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by SmartByki(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
Cassie74:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000C1VSUS/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=ASEVS99O6FS73&psc=1

Please chat me on WhatsApp

Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by SmartByki(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Cassie74:

It will cost about 17k including shipping
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by SmartByki(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Now taking orders for next two weeks delivery

320/$ —— Amazon
340/$ —- eBay, AliExpress, others
4/pound—— shipping

WhatsApp 09084421837
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by SmartByki(m): 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
Happy new week everyone!

Place your orders now
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by gidieberry(m): 1:00am On Jan 30, 2018
SmartByki:
Happy new week everyone!

Place your orders now
can you help out with aliexpress cash out from my personal account....
Re: Amazon Prime/ebay Checkout From USA/UK At 320/$ Plus Free/discounted Shipping! by SmartByki(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
gidieberry:
can you help out with aliexpress cash out from my personal account....

I don’t understand. Chat me on WhatsApp 09084421837

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

**SOLD OUT!!!!!*** Brand New*** 16GB Blackberry Playbook - 42K Naira Only / Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime / Oneplus 7t For Grabs @ 150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.