Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,195 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Vera Sidika Shares Sultry Picture Of Her Hand In Her Priva.te Pa.rt (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Sidika Shares Sultry Picture Of Her Hand In Her Priva.te Pa.rt (photos) (606 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos / Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men / Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vera Sidika Shares Sultry Picture Of Her Hand In Her Priva.te Pa.rt (photos) by Williams2017: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
Vera Sidika Shares Sultry Picture Of Her Hand In Her Private Part, Controversial Kenyan socialite, Vera Sidika shared this photo of her left hand placed in her pubic region while posing for a selfie.

http://www.gbextra.com/kenyan-socialite-vera-sidika-shares-racy-shower-photo/

Vera Sidika shared the sultry picture on social media with no caption!

The 28 year old Vera Sidika, also known as Vee Beiby, is a Kenyan television and social media personality, celebrity, video vixen entrepreneur and socialite.

See the full picture below;

http://www.gbextra.com/vera-sidika-shares-sultry-picture-hand-private-part/
Re: Vera Sidika Shares Sultry Picture Of Her Hand In Her Priva.te Pa.rt (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
me, i have my hand on my laptop, do you want to see?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Beautiful Photos Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan / Diddy Dances To Fela’s Song To Celebrate His Birthday. / Timi Dakolo Unleashes Lovely Picture With His Pretty Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.