Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Maina: Garba Shehu Needs Psychiatric Evaluation - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina: Garba Shehu Needs Psychiatric Evaluation - PDP (15447 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / "El-Rufai Needs Psychiatric Test" – Shehu Sani Writes Hospital / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maina: Garba Shehu Needs Psychiatric Evaluation - PDP by eyeview: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
My wife recently told me that she has realized why femi adesina, his media adviser is made to speak on behalf of the president instead of garba shehu whose job it is traditionally.
She explained that anytime garba opens his mouth, he creates more problems for Buhari. So they somehow let femi do it

2 Likes

Re: Maina: Garba Shehu Needs Psychiatric Evaluation - PDP by talk2percy(m): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
That guy is a disgrace...
Re: Maina: Garba Shehu Needs Psychiatric Evaluation - PDP by talk2percy(m): 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
eyeview:
My wife recently told me that she has realized why femi adesina, his media adviser is made to speak on behalf of the president instead of garba shehu whose job it is traditionally.
She explained that anytime garba opens his mouth, he creates more problems for Buhari. So they somehow let femi do it
Honestly, ur wife is correct. He has completely ran out of ideas. He's just confused and have lost touch with reality. He should just walk..

2 Likes

Re: Maina: Garba Shehu Needs Psychiatric Evaluation - PDP by SycophanticGoat: 1:21am On Oct 27, 2017
NigerDeltan:
angry
Even sarrki of nairaland needs brain surgery for supporting Maina

You mean brain transplant?

The truth is, a dogs brain is more useful and works better than that of 99% of Buhari supporters'.
Re: Maina: Garba Shehu Needs Psychiatric Evaluation - PDP by okenta2017: 3:09am On Oct 27, 2017
NwosuJayBlaQ:
IN Reply to the allegations of Garba Shehu the special Adviser on Media for President Buhari against the speech he made on Maina Issue PDP Has This To Say

"Press Release

October 26, 2017

On Maina, Garba Shehu Needs Psychiatric Evaluation

We are not surprised on the postulation by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Alhaji Garba Shehu in which he blamed the former Administration of Goodluck Jonathan as being responsible for the return of fugitive Abdulrasheed Maina. This is to say the least the height of absurdity.

2. The shenanigans surrounding the return of Maina who was under investigation and sacked by the previous administration of PDP is an issue Nigerians are privy to and even Maina’s immediate family have come out openly with their position that President Buhari was responsible for his return. May we therefore remind Garba Shehu in case he has forgotten that the current administration is that of the APC and not PDP, so we wonder how PDP will be responsible for the mess created by President Buhari and his cabals.

3. We had earlier in our response on this matter advised the government to properly investigate those responsible for this mess and bring them to justice and we still stand on that, because Nigerians are tired of excuses and blame game.

4. We reiterate that the body language of this APC government in the fight against corruption is mere propaganda and road-show. The idea of blaming every misdemeanor on previous administration is symptomatic of failure to deliver on promises and its time Garba Shehu and his likes resigns if they have nothing more to contribute in government.

5. Finally, we urge the APC led government to re-evaluate the inclusion of the likes of Garba Shehu in the administration. A man who is fixated on blaming each and every mistake of this government on the PDP has certainly run out of ideas, and must even have lost the capacity for rational thinking. We wonder the damage he may be causing to this country with his continuous stay as an Assistant to the President.

God bless the PDP! God bless Nigeria!!

Signed:

Prince Dayo Adeyeye
National Publicity Secretary "
Mynd44, OAM4J,Fynestboi,lalastica

I just don't understand why PDP is complaining, they did not blame PDP rather it was GEJ that was blamed

That Maina case has already gone under the carpet, didn't you hear that Buhari have recovered $84 billion dollars today.

The money was paid into the single treasury account today. We are no longer discussing Mains or whatever

you call him. Words of commendation have started pouring in about the $84 billion dollars.

My brothers in PDP you can now see how politics of the jungle are played. They know you lack investigative ability or your past

Might not allow you to ask questions else EFCC will come knocking.

I now know PDP has suddenly woken up. But Let me tell you APC has stock pile of diversionary goodies in their

Kitties ready to lunch for Nigerian populis and ilitrate like me each time you discover their looting games.

Should they temporary run out of their stock, GEJ is there to be blamed, or The Vice president who has long been side

lined will be asked to go an give speech of how people who are complaining about maginalisation are mischief

makers. Doesnt this man realise that other countries have deputy heads how many times have he heard them. A deputy in

any organisation have an enormous duties assigned to them, the carbal has taken over his duty and they know that pastors like talking

crap about what they did not see to the uniformed, they will talk without bordering to know the fact

A man of God who has gone to Ogoni and Bayelsa and see oil deverstation and Uguta in IMO to see

Air pollution of gas flaring to the environment..The people who get larger share of the revenue from those

resources live in good environment. And you are saying that a child that has been flooged has no right to cry

What a pastor

Some time I weep for Nigeria. They forget so quickly. With this crop of politicians we are going no where.

When you have culties and rougues runing the affair of the country both at the federal and state you think we are going to

get there, that's an illusion . People who have lost their conscience at birth and have no feeling for others except their family

and pocket. People who does no know parent/child bond relationship. Children whom you have kept away from

their parent for more than two years in order to get to power. Since you have succeeded with your plan. The

first thing you could have done is unite them with their family first, and if you want to send them to the moon that

will be next. Well I don't expect any body who send people to go and massacre men, women and children in their sleep to

understand this. Don't you have wives, that should have advice.you polithieftians

After this incident, have PDP made any attempt to carry out thorough investigation about

what really happed why children kept under captivity for more than 2yrs by tero group in the jungle could come out

looking more fresh. This goes to show that PDP is equally clueless and have nothing to offer in modern day politics

I am not supporting APC because these are bunch of arm robbers whoes only agender is blame GEJ and looting.and killing armless

civilians with tanks, jet fighter and machine guns

Buhari was never Idiagbon. Idiagbo was incharge then as the cabal are incharge now.Our head of state is just a script reader.

Corruption is worse now than when PDP was there.

Do we have an alternative . Nigeria is up to you . stop supporting politicians base on tribe

and region else we will never get out from this mess.and promise land will be an illusion.

These people don't have solution to the problem of this country.
Re: Maina: Garba Shehu Needs Psychiatric Evaluation - PDP by Lomprico2: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2017
conquerorsegun:
2019 election will be interesting

Nothing spectacular will happen! Apc will rig and win.
Re: Maina: Garba Shehu Needs Psychiatric Evaluation - PDP by Splashme: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
mbaboy:
APC is a conglomerate of hardened criminals, their lies are catching up with them already. angry
Re: Maina: Garba Shehu Needs Psychiatric Evaluation - PDP by Wheezdom(m): 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Garbage ishi-ewu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People / Smuggling Becomes Booming Business In Katsina State As Land Borders Remain Shut / 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.