Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

APC Denies Postponing National Convention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Denies Postponing National Convention (10514 Views)

INEC: Postponing Edo, Ondo Polls Will Create Constitutional Crisis / Oshiomhole: INEC Informed PDP Before Postponing Polls / Different People's Reactions On INEC Postponing The Elections - Yanbaba Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Denies Postponing National Convention by kirajustice: 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
The ruling All Progressives Congress(APC) has denied reports that its National convention has been postponed to the early quarter of 2018.

In a statement made available to PoliticsNGR, signed by the national publicity secretary of the party, Bolaji Abdullahi disclosed that there was no truth to the reports. The statement read;

"The All Progressives Congress (APC) wishes to refute reports in a section of the press that the Party has postponed its mini national convention to 2018.

There is no truth in the said reports which quoted me as saying that the convention will now hold in the first quarter of next year.

In the interview I granted to a few journalists in my office, what I said was that the date of the convention can only be determined by the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the Party which will meet on the 31st of this month. At no time, did I make the statement which the journalists attributed to me to validate the purported postponement of the convention.

By this statement, the general public should please take note that reports of postponement of the APC’s mini-convention are false, as the NEC of our party has not made any such decision."

https://politicsngr.com/2017/10/26/breaking-apc-denies-postponing-national-convention/

Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by madridguy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin grin
Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin
Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by femicyrus(m): 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
jokers

1 Like

Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by FarahAideed: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
The comedy never stops grin grin Oya zombies that were hailing the cancellation come and change mouth with no shame as usual now that the cancellation has been cancelled grin grin cheesy

19 Likes

Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by FarahAideed: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
femicyrus:
jokers

These guys should be clowns in Barnum and Bailey circus

1 Like

Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Postponed or not, truth is the strange marriage between strange bedfellows is headed for the rocks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by frankdGreat125: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
components of liars, they are even started lying to themselves. a party that is heading to destruction.

3 Likes

Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by Teewhy2: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
How I wish we can have a party with fresh set of technocrats and professionals having GOD's fear at heart who can lead Nigeria to the next level.

3 Likes

Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by morgan100(m): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
I can't just fit laugh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by Paperwhite(m): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
shocked grin grin cheesy Chai! So APC is also lying to itself? So much drama in recent time.

1 Like

Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by naijamafioso: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Na you sabi

contact my signature for free bitcoins
Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by awa(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
APC and Confusion
Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by laffwitmi: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ipod terrorists with fake news are like 5&6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by cosmatika(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
APC and denial is like Buhari & Jubrin

1 Like

Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by kinibigdeal(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
If the devil should decide to contest any election in Nigeria, it will defintely be under APC. They both shared the same ideology and manifesto

2 Likes

Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by cashlurd(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
This administration has been plagued by lies and counter lies. Lai Mohammed is the chief liar

1 Like

Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by BrutalJab: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Government of lies
Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by Naijacost22: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Confusion in the House of the wicked. God they punish them small small

1 Like

Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by Leez(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin
baba u dn comot APC? grin grin
Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by Omooba77: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
By their lies ; you shall know them
Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by naijalo: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
FarahAideed:
The comedy never stops grin grin Oya zombies that were hailing the cancellation come and change mouth with no shame as usual now that the cancellation has been cancelled grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by UncleSnr(m): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
APC - Association of Ponzi Community

2 Likes

Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by oshe11: 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
so much from a party IN POWERundecided
Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by santopelele(m): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
APC AND LIES GOD PLS DONT LET US TO HAVE ZOMBIES AS OUR LEADERS AGAIN AMEN
Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by ajebuter(f): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Very good APC

We are also waiting for the blows, kicks, taekwando and kungfu skills that will accompany the National convention

So all Nigerians greet una.,

E kuu convention oh....

2 Likes

Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by madridguy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
APC till final whistle.

Leez:

baba u dn comot APC?
grin grin
Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Since Buhari became president, I don't know what to believe again...What da heck isall these?
Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by honestivo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
No more investigative journalism in Nigeria
Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by Chiedu4Trump: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
cheesy
Re: APC Denies Postponing National Convention by Axelrod(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Speechless!

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ TRANSFORMATION AGENDA: What Is It Actually? / Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News / Concerns as APC congresses yet to start in Edo, A-Ibom, Cross River, Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.