Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Becoming Informed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Becoming Informed (454 Views)

AI Is Here To Stay. Get Informed, Get Savvy, Make Your Money! / INNOSON Vs Gtbank.... Be Informed. / Get Informed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming Informed by Watsoneology: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
BECOMING INFORMED

As you begin to realize you must be informed to live in this present world - So you have to start learning how to listen and observe more than you talk,

You will be amazed at the insight you will gain. When you combine becoming a knowledge sponge, along with being an informed personal, you will empower yourself to achieve your goal in life!

GO FOR INFORMATION

As the title states, "BECOMING INFORMED." On your daily journey to achieve your goal, you will travel through many different avenues and sometimes you will ask yourself,

"Why do I need to meet this person or experience this situation?" How can I achieve my dreams in life, The key is to understand that you must go for information honestly.

When you decide to Become INFORMED through all the information that is taken in through your inputs, you will begin to find answers to the reasons for specific experiences in your life.

What you learn from each situation that you experience will be the foundation for future decisions. My personal view is that "every failure is a stepping stone to success, which in turn will become a very long and lovely stone walkway into the castle of your dreams."

Very honestly, this quote means out of every failure you will filter information that will empower you to make wiser decisions based on information you learned from your failures!

As you begin to realize you must BECOMING INFORMED - listen and observe more than you talk, you will be amazed at the insight you gain. When you combine becoming a knowledge sponge, along with being a filter, you will empower yourself to achieve your goal in life!

BECOMING INFORMED is very simple. You must immerse yourself in the knowledge of the #1 people in your field of endeavor. Remember, the smartest people are those that realize they are not the brightest or the best. But are always willing gather information and learn from others

Each day that you embark upon your journey toward your goal, you need to be continually absorbing as much information as possible.

Success leaves clues, and usually it is a long list of failures accompanied with one major success. I can tell you that if you have failed in the past and right now are questioning your actions, just go for information, and you will achieve your goal in life.

Start to utilize your four inputs and before you know it, you will hit the mark and succeed! I highly suggest listening to positive personal development tapes and reading some positive material EACH AND EVERY DAY to saturate your sponge with the proper knowledge!

Find your goal in life, BECOME INFORMED and Fly!

Source https://nairalearn.com/ Invitation To Join University Of NairaLearn For All Your Online Studies

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Training Room / Bonanza! Bonanza!!bonanza!!! / The New Keystone Bank Mobile App!!! – A Whole New World Of Convenience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.