Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

"I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks (13570 Views)

FG To Summon Channels TV Over Senator Misau & Police IG Video / Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau / Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks by olabrad: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
laffwitmi:
Ipod terrorist stop all these lies...Go and look for Cownu grin grin

You have problem o. Is it that you dont listen to news or watch TV or you are just fooling your dickhead intentionally?

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks by laffwitmi: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Show us here KMC...

You are still pained of 2015 election,U will wail till 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks by Williumgrand: 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: "I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
laffwitmi:
Wailer,let see the video here....
How old are you Oga? Go and read the tweet again, he said the matter was only brought up in reaction to documents submitted to the court by the IGP himself and not that he was necessarily maligning the suicide bomber from yola. To break it further down for you son, Misau meant to say it was nothing personal against the woman. Kapish?

2 Likes

Re: "I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
laffwitmi:
Show us here KMC...

You are still pained of 2015 election,U will wail till 2023
Sarrki?? angry

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks by ofuonyebi: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
the mouth of this man called misasu just leaks like basket....can some cross check his brain?
Re: "I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks by talk2percy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
This government can lie for Africa eh...they will say sth today and come out tomorrow to deny ever opening their mouth yesterday.

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks by gawu1: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
mgbadike81:
BMC rats are already trying to twist what the man said, he didn't deny that cars were given to Aisha buhari nor do Aisha buhari deny receiving the said cars. he only explained that his Allegations are legally against the IG of police in an ongoing court case and not against Aisha buhari as a person.
See how GSG pig is trying all means to put his own words into the mouth of a man who has just disappointed him. You have ability to interpret what someone said but you lost that ability when your principal, the ineffectual buffoon so much needed you to explain his infamous ''stealing is not corruption'' and ''common stealing people would call corruption'' statements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks by blacknp(m): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
fabulousfortune:
Buhari administration is so full of shit. From one scandal to anoda undecided

Ogun strike all of dem angry
See your ugly face if I dey lie show your picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks by airminem(f): 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
The Truth is PMB is unease bout his employeeezy

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks by gawu1: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
This is a regime of lies..

We don't even know what to believe anymore.

Buhari has confused Nigeria. Everybody now lie. Even pastor adesina and pastor osinbajo are now known liars.
Let's not even talk about lie Mohammed.
At least, now that the regime of lies has substituted the regime of thieves:
We do know now that stealing is corruption
Jonathan corrupted every nigerian. Everybody was a thief. Even then CAN president Ayo Oristjufor and pastor Omokiro were known thieves. Let not even talked about thief Dasuki, the ATM of the thieves regime.

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks by gawu1: 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
mgbadike81:
we have threads here where the IG of police accepted giving out those vehicles but tried rationalising them we also have threads here where Aisha buhari accepted receiving those vehicles but tried rationalising it.nobody have denied the accusations rather they're trying to prove it's not a bribe. BMC crew can't twist this one around.
Equally, we have threads here where misau was reported to have accused Aisha of receiving those cars from IG. We also have threads where the IG denied giving Aisha those cars and Aisha also denied receiving those cars as alleged. Yet those of you who are bent on rubbing her with corruption are trying hard to prove her guilty. You trying to explain she received a bribe. But now that he, misau has come out with unambiguous statement outrightly denying that he accused Aisha of receiving any car from IG, GSG crew can't continue to twist the truth round.
Re: "I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks by contigiency(m): 3:10am On Oct 27, 2017
Nigerian press is really at its worst state for the past five years now. The way they now twist stories just to sell their papers or to attract traffic to their sites is quite unbecoming. Most at times they give headlines that are very contradictory to the main story such that while reading the main story one starts wondering the relationship with the headline. This issue now will just end there because the reporter has achieved his aim which is to incite Nigerians. Else he should show the video evidence.
Re: "I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:01am On Oct 27, 2017
gawu1:

At least, now that the regime of lies has substituted the regime of thieves:
We do know now that stealing is corruption
Jonathan corrupted every nigerian. Everybody was a thief. Even then CAN president Ayo Oristjufor and pastor Omokiro were known thieves. Let not even talked about thief Dasuki, the ATM of the thieves regime.

Nope. This regime lies and also steals. Nigeria has never been this bad!
Re: "I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks by gawu1: 6:34am On Oct 27, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Nope. This regime lies and also steals. Nigeria has never been this bad!
I will agree that there has never been a bad time for thieves like this regime. Even the enemies talk about stealing. Previously and the time immediately behind stealing was corruption.
Anyway beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Who even expect looter and their supporters to agree!
Re: "I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks by michoim(m): 6:49am On Oct 27, 2017
Many fake news and propaganda in the air against APC/ PMB nowadays. People beware PDP / haters are at it.
Re: "I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks by TijaniAbu: 7:08am On Oct 27, 2017
Aisha is a dirty liar. Which personal cars did she have before Buhari became president that she claims she is using? A deceptive woman is a devil.
Re: "I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks by bikefab(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2017
Fear don catch am...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Swears In Elias Mbam As Chairman, Others As Commissioners Of RMAFC / 2023: Uploaded Results Can’t Be Manipulated – INEC / NLC Threatens Full Blown War After March 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.