Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Three Useless Things You Cannot Use ( Pictures ) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Three Useless Things You Cannot Use ( Pictures ) (5080 Views)

Jumia Nigeria Is A Useless Company / Useless Magic Book Free Download Epub | Best Books 2018 / Have U Ever Felt So Useless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Useless Things You Cannot Use ( Pictures ) by Baritone(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
They're meant to be seen as an art form, not for utility.
Re: Three Useless Things You Cannot Use ( Pictures ) by JawadZeus: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
You forgot to add Nigerian politicians, they are useless too nau!
Re: Three Useless Things You Cannot Use ( Pictures ) by Skinnienigga(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lool. How is a fork with chains creative mbok? Anyways it'd be good for all those girls that like snatching food from their boyfriend's plate sha. Or if person dey yarn dust as you dey chop..just use your 'chain fork' chuuk am small. grin

Or could be from the set of fifty shades of grey too!

LadyGoddiva:
Personally, I think it's creative. That's the benefit of being well fed. You begin to think of unconventional and weird concepts. Which developing country would have the time or resources to come up with such seemingly useless ideas? When we're still thinking of where to get our next meals, is it chained forks or partly covered spoons that we'll start thinking of? In other words, "who e epp?" grin
Re: Three Useless Things You Cannot Use ( Pictures ) by Durchess(f): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
I can use d first one to measure sugar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! / Happy Thanksgiving Y'all. / Lady With A Bulge In Trouser, Can You Explain This? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.