Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

God Cannot Do Anything Except We Pray - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Cannot Do Anything Except We Pray (433 Views)

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist / Why Do We Pray, Since God Already Knows Everything? / Why Do We Pray With Candle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Cannot Do Anything Except We Pray by Hier(m): 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
Except we pray, there is nothing God can do about our case. I think I really wanna be serious with my prayer life, so I might not really be giving much attention to some friends, neither reply unimportant mentions, cause iron sharpen iron.

The truth is, God told us, pray this way, "thy will be done on earth" I might offend some, but we need to declare the truth, God is not in charge of the earth, God gave the earth to man and Adam lost everything to satan, and Jesus is sent to give us authority over the devil, but to do that, you must be born again, not only that, you must pray to displace the long existing darkness on earth, due to the fall

What I want you to see is, this world is not our own, Jesus said it..

John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. 12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled. 13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves. 14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Re: God Cannot Do Anything Except We Pray by psucc(m): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
Because you prayed to be born in your village and also prayed for the air you breathe.

Guy whether you pray or not God does His things the way He feels and wills.
Re: God Cannot Do Anything Except We Pray by Oledia(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Human bings need to be mindful of the fact that God's nature and actions are beyond human imaginations.
Re: God Cannot Do Anything Except We Pray by Saverin: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Another confused christian
Re: God Cannot Do Anything Except We Pray by obisco4u: 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Even when you pray, nothing happens. So what's the point? That's what happens when you pray to an imaginary God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Christianised Nigeria Be Islamised? / What Church Do You Attend What Do You Learn In The Sermon? / Titus On Tithe Fighting & The Likes..!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.