Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Nigerian Lady, Who Was Survived Fatal Accident And Was Told She Will Never Wear - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady, Who Was Survived Fatal Accident And Was Told She Will Never Wear (423 Views)

How I Survived A Super Contagious Viral Infection / Young Man Who Survived Fatal Motor Accident Gets Killed By Malaria. Photos / Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady, Who Was Survived Fatal Accident And Was Told She Will Never Wear by fattycoal90: 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
A Nigerian lady, identified simply as Durojaiye, has taken to social media to give her testimony.

According to Durojaiye, who took to Twitter, she was told by her doctors that she would never wear shoes again after she was involved in a terrible accident.

Sharing a throwback photo of herself in crutches and her new photos of herself rocking beautiful heels, she wrote;

I had a terrible accident in 2016, my right fibula and tibula bones was shattered, doctors said i won’t wear shoes again.. Look at me now ��”

See the photos below;

source:http://www.shelegangan.com/2017/10/nigerian-lady-who-was-survived-fatal.html

Re: Nigerian Lady, Who Was Survived Fatal Accident And Was Told She Will Never Wear by cyndy1000(f): 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Truly God has de final say my sister n everything about you will just be like a movie. Thank God for your life.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Who Was Survived Fatal Accident And Was Told She Will Never Wear by Depreacherman(m): 12:09am On Oct 27, 2017
God alone be glorified!!

With men it may be impossible but with God all things are possible

(1) (Reply)

15 Things To Stop Doing If You Want To Be Truly Happy / Induced Pregnancy... / I Just Saved A Baby's Live, Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.