Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Can I Get Married To My Best Friend's Ex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Get Married To My Best Friend's Ex (589 Views)

It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. / Men Will You Divorce Your Wife If You Found Out She Was Your Best Friend's Ex? / "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Married To My Best Friend's Ex by ronathel: 12:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Please I am in love with my best friend ex girlfriend, I'm seeing possibility of getting married to her. What should I do? Will there be serious issues (I.e problems) if I decide to marry her. Please your advice is needed... Thank you
Re: Can I Get Married To My Best Friend's Ex by DanseMacabre(m): 1:11am On Oct 27, 2017
The only thing standing in your way is the sanctity of the G-Code. Otherwise, it's a free world.
Re: Can I Get Married To My Best Friend's Ex by Newhonourable(m): 1:29am On Oct 27, 2017
If u know she is truly not tied to ur g anymore, c her as ur babe not ur friend bla bla bla.
Re: Can I Get Married To My Best Friend's Ex by ronathel: 5:17am On Oct 27, 2017
DanseMacabre:
The only thing standing in your way is the sanctity of the G-Code. Otherwise, it's a free world.
sir what is G-code?
Re: Can I Get Married To My Best Friend's Ex by ronathel: 5:18am On Oct 27, 2017
Newhonourable:
If u know she is truly not tied to ur g anymore, c her as ur babe not ur friend bla bla bla.
so you can advice us to get married.
Re: Can I Get Married To My Best Friend's Ex by sisisioge: 5:27am On Oct 27, 2017
Thou shouldn't have fancied your friend's ex in the first place. Except you didn't know they were ever together. Well, since you did. Are the two cool being around you with each other? If yes, may God bless your marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Too Tired To Talk / SINGLES HOOK UP FORUMS / Mum Of Five Divorces Human Husband, Marries Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.