Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth (522 Views)

Graphic Content: ⚠️ Follow my journey to healing / WEIFORUM UK, A Sub-event At The Globe Expo, UK / LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Places Girls Want You To Touch Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 27, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm going to share my experience (mainly pictures and some few words) about my journey to some notable places across the globe via the aid of the Google Earth application.

PS: This post is by no means an advert for the Google Earth application and not in any form a strategy to market this software. I did not visit any of these locations physically, all images attached were gotten through the aid of Google Earth application.

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 27, 2017
More images

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 27, 2017
Street view mode of the Eiffel Tower

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 27, 2017
View from beneath the Tower

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 27, 2017
Folks I saw hanging around

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 27, 2017
Eiffel Tower at night

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 27, 2017
Next stop, Stanford Bridge.

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 27, 2017
Stanford Bridge

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 27, 2017
Street view of the Bridge.

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 27, 2017
More pictures of SB

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 27, 2017
Somewhere under the bridge

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 27, 2017
The statue of liberty.

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Hello Gangnam

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 27, 2017
Nothing here beats my love for Ramen.

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 27, 2017
Within Gangnam

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 27, 2017
And for now, here is my final stop for the tour 'the N Seoul Tower' Seoul, South Korea.
Thanks for hanging around, see you next time!

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by phayvoursky(m): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2017
MY GUY YOU JUST TRAVELLED THE CONTINENTS WITHIN MINUTES. NICE ONE

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by wordbank(m): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2017
Google Earth is one hell of an amazing app
Google... improving lives

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys, someone asked me to add the famous Real Madrid Santiago Bernabeu stadium to my tour list and come to think of it SB is such an awesome place to visit.
I will be starting with its top view without street mode enabled.

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2017
3D view of SB. Great, isn't it?

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2017
Alright guys, I'm in.

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2017
Looking at the interior of SB from another angle.

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2017
More images of its interior.

Re: My Journey To Some Notable Places Across The Globe Via Google Earth by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2017
And finally, the last shot I took of SB's interior. I had so much fun moving around Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and I guess you had fun also. Till some other time folks, enjoy your weekend.

(1) (Reply)

China Police Lanches Detective Eye Glasses (pictures ) / What Is Your Confession / Responding With Grace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.