Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For President Buhari In 2015, Regrets (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For President Buhari In 2015, Regrets (pics) (575 Views)

Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign / Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council / Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For President Buhari In 2015, Regrets (pics) by HeWrites(m): 3:09am On Oct 27, 2017
A Nigerian lady with the name Hur on Twitter, has taken to the micro-blogging platformto express her regret for campaigning for President Muhammad Buhari with her Bike back in 2015.

Hur, via Twitter, shared throwback picture with Buhari’s campaign poster pasted on her bike and wrote;
“Throw back to when I used my bike to campaign for buhari.. ������ preaching change.. God forgive me..”

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/lady-who-used-her-bike-to-campaign-for.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe Dominique

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For President Buhari In 2015, Regrets (pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:10am On Oct 27, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For President Buhari In 2015, Regrets (pics) by HeWrites(m): 3:30am On Oct 27, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For President Buhari In 2015, Regrets (pics) by kn23h(m): 3:37am On Oct 27, 2017
Common sense should tell Nigerians by now not struggle/die for any politician, PDP or APC. No politician really cares about the people.

Watch how dumb APC and PDP broke asses will start fighting on this thread.

Same mofos who campaigned for GEJ’s incompetency will come and belittle mofos who campaigned for Buhari.

You’re both mofos with the same agenda.

Stop wasting your life for any politician. They’re only using you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For President Buhari In 2015, Regrets (pics) by Evablizin(f): 4:50am On Oct 27, 2017
embarassed

I don't know what to say to this lady,may God forgive you as you said.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For President Buhari In 2015, Regrets (pics) by oloriooko(m): 5:14am On Oct 27, 2017
Na now your day break abi

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For President Buhari In 2015, Regrets (pics) by kunlesufyan(m): 5:27am On Oct 27, 2017
Lmao! Maybe fuel don dey hard her to buy for the bike. The hardship is just too much.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For President Buhari In 2015, Regrets (pics) by Teacher1776(m): 5:39am On Oct 27, 2017
“My government was severely criticised for increasing the pump price of petroleum from N67 to N97 at a time that global crude price was going for over 100 dollars.
“The pump price was later reduced to N87 when the price of crude oil dropped and they attacked us that it was supposed to be lower.
“Those who criticised my administration are not talking again now that the global crude oil is about 53 dollars per barrel and the pump price of petrol is N143,” Ikechukwu Eze, Jonathan’s spokesman, quoted him in a statement

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For President Buhari In 2015, Regrets (pics) by cooljude(m): 5:43am On Oct 27, 2017
grin
Sometimes when you remember things you did or took too serious in the past, you just feel ashamed of yourself. You've been forgiven, go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For President Buhari In 2015, Regrets (pics) by armour05: 6:14am On Oct 27, 2017
who knows her? miss attention seekercry
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For President Buhari In 2015, Regrets (pics) by Megatrix: 6:22am On Oct 27, 2017
This Buhari government is a disappointment and a disgrace

(1) (Reply)

PDP Loses Former Vice-chairman To APC / Paradise Papers: Bukola Saraki Named In New Offshore Leak / Akogun Lere Oyewumi's Ambition Is A Non-violence Struggle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.