Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Anybody Who Says Lagos Is Not Yoruba Land Is An Idiot. Says Oba Of Lagos. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Anybody Who Says Lagos Is Not Yoruba Land Is An Idiot. Says Oba Of Lagos. (4323 Views)

“ooni Of Ife Is Trying To Sell Yoruba Heritage To Igbos Like, Says Oba Olugbo / Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos / Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe (2) (3) (4)

Re: Anybody Who Says Lagos Is Not Yoruba Land Is An Idiot. Says Oba Of Lagos. by Megatrix: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2017
Oba Lil Wayne
Re: Anybody Who Says Lagos Is Not Yoruba Land Is An Idiot. Says Oba Of Lagos. by Michael004: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/03/lagos-not-belong-yorubas-oba-akiolu/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiSx9fznJDXAhWBvRoKHQLzDPwQFjABegQIGhAA&usg=AOvVaw2jSX66NfAFmmoIh0tIe0xB

Funny how we had to force an Oba mouth open and make him say this
Who forced him to say this or he came out to burst you pigs and idiots propaganda. Hehehehehe, wailing go full this thread today.

Re: Anybody Who Says Lagos Is Not Yoruba Land Is An Idiot. Says Oba Of Lagos. by Cinkq: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/03/lagos-not-belong-yorubas-oba-akiolu/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiSx9fznJDXAhWBvRoKHQLzDPwQFjABegQIGhAA&usg=AOvVaw2jSX66NfAFmmoIh0tIe0xB

Funny how we had to force an Oba mouth open and make him say this
well you can keep on believing what you want but the fact remains, lagos is a yoruba land.
The last lg elections was a direct message to intruders.I just pray You people learn fast so that you'll not learn the hard way.

Re: Anybody Who Says Lagos Is Not Yoruba Land Is An Idiot. Says Oba Of Lagos. by Michael004: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2017
loveth360:
lagos is no mans LAND,and there is nothing you people can do about it.
Ohhh, so it is not bini land again hehehehehe. It can be no man's land on your paper now hehehehehe, oba akinolu, see what you have caused this ipig lady III. My belle. Your father should be contesting for governorship in the no man's land na. Can you arrest God for giving Lagos to Yoruba people hehehehehe. The thing pain loveth ehhhhh

Re: Anybody Who Says Lagos Is Not Yoruba Land Is An Idiot. Says Oba Of Lagos. by Michael004: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2017
Cinkq:
well you can keep on believing what you want but the fact remains, lagos is a yoruba land.
The last lg elections is a direct message to intruders.I just pray You people learn fast so that you'll not learn the hard way.
Since Lagos is no man's land to her, she should tell her father to jump over river Niger, Ondo, oyo and ogun states to become oba of Lagos or the governor of Lagos.
Re: Anybody Who Says Lagos Is Not Yoruba Land Is An Idiot. Says Oba Of Lagos. by Michael004: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2017
Airforce1:
"Lagos" isn't even a Yoruba name to start with..

So Oba, Lagos belongs to all of us.

Who are the US? What do you call Lagos in your language?

Re: Anybody Who Says Lagos Is Not Yoruba Land Is An Idiot. Says Oba Of Lagos. by Michael004: 8:23am On Oct 27, 2017
itchie:
Must this man always talk like a common tout?
Yes, he's a tout so far he can Burst all you idiots lies. We are OK with that.

Re: Anybody Who Says Lagos Is Not Yoruba Land Is An Idiot. Says Oba Of Lagos. by Michael004: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2017
Airforce1:

You can't even spell correctly ..
Why am I even arguing with you
Does that stop the question I asked you? Weather I spell correctly or not shouldn't be your headache. Answer what i asked you. Does your constitution says Lagos is not Yoruba land? Or is there any constitution in your father's iron bed? Coward don do ojuwkwu.

Re: Anybody Who Says Lagos Is Not Yoruba Land Is An Idiot. Says Oba Of Lagos. by Michael004: 8:34am On Oct 27, 2017
Airforce1:

Non of those strange names you mentioned is among the 36 states of Nigeria .
Mr airforce1 habaaa. Respect concord na
Re: Anybody Who Says Lagos Is Not Yoruba Land Is An Idiot. Says Oba Of Lagos. by Airforce1(m): 8:34am On Oct 27, 2017
Michael004:
Does that stop the question I asked you? Weather I spell correctly or not shouldn't be your headache. Answer what i asked you. Does your constitution says Lagos is not Yoruba land? Or is there any constitution in your father's iron bed? Coward don do ojuwkwu.

Lool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anybody Who Says Lagos Is Not Yoruba Land Is An Idiot. Says Oba Of Lagos. by Michael004: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2017
Airforce1:

Lool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bro airforce1 na, why did you ojukwu from my question ehhh?
Re: Anybody Who Says Lagos Is Not Yoruba Land Is An Idiot. Says Oba Of Lagos. by seunny4lif(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Airforce1:

Focus on your music career abeg

Re: Anybody Who Says Lagos Is Not Yoruba Land Is An Idiot. Says Oba Of Lagos. by seunny4lif(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
Michael004:
Since Lagos is no man's land to her, she should tell her father to jump over river Niger, Ondo, oyo and ogun states to become oba of Lagos or the governor of Lagos.

Re: Anybody Who Says Lagos Is Not Yoruba Land Is An Idiot. Says Oba Of Lagos. by FisifunKododada: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
Airforce1:

What is this one saying? Is Plateau a Berom name? Is Rivers an Ikwerre name? Is Cross River an Efik/Calabar name?

Re: Anybody Who Says Lagos Is Not Yoruba Land Is An Idiot. Says Oba Of Lagos. by FisifunKododada: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
Michael004:

Re: Anybody Who Says Lagos Is Not Yoruba Land Is An Idiot. Says Oba Of Lagos. by FisifunKododada: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Michael004:
Ohhh, so it is not bini land again hehehehehe. It can be no man's land on your paper now hehehehehe, oba akinolu, see what you have caused this ipig lady III. My belle. Your father should be contesting for governorship in the no man's land na. Can you arrest God for giving Lagos to Yoruba people hehehehehe. The thing pain loveth ehhhhh

Re: Anybody Who Says Lagos Is Not Yoruba Land Is An Idiot. Says Oba Of Lagos. by Konquest: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
Michael004:
By Wale Abideen; The Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwanu Akiolu yesterday in a chat with a few journalists dismissed as “the ranting of idiots” a trending story that Lagos is not a Yoruba land. Speaking at the Jumat service held at the Lagos Central Mosque yesterday.
The Oba said those who wish to distort the history of Lagos the “undisputable Yoruba seal” are free to do so but that “facts are different from fiction.” The Oba stated “I have not issued any statement on the origin of Lagos.
Its unfortunate that idiots and vagabound have taken over the cyber space.
As a king, I do not need to respond to any silly statement I read on the internet.” He said anybody who says Lagos is not Yoruba land “must be an idiot”.The Oba said it is not in his character to discuss issues of importance and royalty with “unstable minds” whom he said are out to distort the “legendary Yoruba history of which Lagos ia proud of”. He said “let those people say anything they like. They can even say that Lagos belongs to Iraq. But the truth is that “history of Lagos and her Yoruba heritage dates back to 10th century which no one can eraze.”

‘I Am A White American That Married A Nigerian.’ – Crystal Owonubi / African Science: This Is What Happens When A Virgin Girl Jump Over A Horse... / Lisabi Festival: Celebration Of Egbaland’s Rich Cultural Heritage