Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Open A Website For A Company? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Does It Cost To Open A Website For A Company? (1486 Views)

How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card / How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? / How To Open A Paypal Account In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Open A Website For A Company? by justmoore: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2010
Hi house, can anyone response to the topic? If u can do it fine, send me ur contact (office address) to justmoore2010@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Open A Website For A Company? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2010
Cost of developing a website is by the nature of the site.

So, you may rephrase your question to How much does it take to develop a site of this nature.

However you may contact www.marknollis.com
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Open A Website For A Company? by Afam4eva(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2010
What do you mean by opening a site. Is it designing, hosting or domain registration or is it all of them? Pls be more lucid.

If it's web designing let's know what kind of website it is. Static or dynamic. I guess that will make it easier for us to arrive at a befitting price for a befitting website.

Good Luck
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Open A Website For A Company? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2010
@Afam. The man means develop, but you know in Nigeria, people even find it hard to decifere the difference between a Webmaster and a Web Designer.

So you telling him dynamic and static, men that one will be known by you when he says the nature of the site.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Open A Website For A Company? by Afam4eva(m): 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2010
Donpuzo:

@Afam. The man means develop, but you know in Nigeria, people even find it hard to decifere the difference between a Webmaster and a Web Designer.

So you telling him dynamic and static, men that one will be known by you when he says the nature of the site.

I guess so.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Open A Website For A Company? by justmoore: 6:24am On Mar 17, 2010
Thanks all 4 ur response. I don't understand what u mean by nature 'cos am not an expert, but let me explain beta.
I mean to design/open where pple can check d details of d company like www.companyname.com, then d website for d address will open & dey can check for d company's products/contact via same address, mind u d company doesn't have any b4 so, u r 2 start all afresh inclusive grafix.
Thnx
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Open A Website For A Company? by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2010
Then that's a static website.

Just make a contact at www.marknollis.com and you should be able to get it done.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Open A Website For A Company? by adeogunsam: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2010
If what you want is a professional, unique and dynamic site then i will strong recommend you check this site www.adeogunsamuel.com out.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Open A Website For A Company? by Alveez(m): 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2010
for any type of website you may need , contact me on:

prinzalveez@yahoo.com or 08024606946

price will you ll have to state what my work will worth after completion, we design to perfection, a trial will convince you.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Open A Website For A Company? by justmoore: 5:33am On Mar 20, 2010
Still discussin it with board members 'cos we got some quot & we r workin on it. Get back 2 u guyz later. Thnx 2 all
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Open A Website For A Company? by suxes2005(m): 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2010
I also need quote for a church
website which we want to look
like that of Daystarng.org

Kindly drop quote @ pear_prince at yahoo.com
with complete info.

SHALOM
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Open A Website For A Company? by fxmaxony(m): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2010
newideawebhost.com , place an enquiry ,find out our hosting packages and cost of domain registration, corporate jobs are costly compared to jobs for individuals.

goodluck.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Open A Website For A Company? by Sanjoy32: 5:07am On Nov 11, 2013
justmoore: Hi house, can anyone response to the topic? If u can do it fine, send me ur contact (office address) to justmoore2010@yahoo.com

If you want to register a domain name,I would suggest you to get it from XnYnZ.com at reasonable price.They provide good service with reliability.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Open A Website For A Company? by ilekky(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2013
You can register your domain name with your card on yemlatdomains.com.

You domain name will be activated instantly.

(1) (Reply)

Best Web Design In Akure , Lagos, Nigeria / CALABAR: 10 Internet Marketers, Bloggers, Videos Editors Or Web Designers Wanted / I Need A Classified Ad Website Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.