Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,165 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji (35841 Views)

DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React / Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy / Donjazzy Replies Fan Who Asked Him If Dbanj Is Really Broke [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Richtronix(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2010
Fine Yoruba boy banging top hot Igbo chick wink

Something Haters find hard to comprehend and accept.

Let them be. cool
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by MsTom(f): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2010
Why was she being cheeky? It is out already. why the 'secret'. A simple yes or no would do just fine. Maybe she's not proud of him. Who would anyway?

benz190:

pls someone tell me whos dbanj

ive been away from 9ja for close to 25yrs now~

D'banj is a razz musician who sings about being a kokomaster serving his kokolets. You can search for some of his musics on youtube
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by THEAMAKA(f): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2010
190/benz190/190.yaris/unban190 is a liar!!! he wishes he were out of Nigeria.  grin grin grin
@jenny
not everyone likes having a public life. but whatever, carry on jare.  cool
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by chelseabmw(m): 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2010
abeg na she know ooo
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by r231(m): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2010
chelseabmw:

abeg na she know ooo

abi o
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by hameet: 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2010
i am of the opinion that naija pickins give relevance to inconsequential things. naija is at the verge of breaking up and the only thing we get to c on the net is issues regarding unserious people who are yet to shake of fantasies of adolescence exuberance and are yet to give anything to the society. who cares if dbanj dates who or whatever!!!!!!
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by akwaowoudo(m): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2010
I have spare condom. We all know who Genevieve is.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by omar22(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2010
I don’t see anything wrong in announcing to the world that you are dating another star or you are separating, all the celebrities does it, I don’t see how Dbanj announcing to the world that he is dating Genevieve became a crime, they are both public figures so their lives would be up for scrutiny by the public! At the end of the day they make money off the public that automatically means that the same public could dive into their personal lives and dig up dirty deeds about them. Am sorry but the celebrity world is not for Nuns, Tiger Woods did everything within his power to stay squeaky clean, but the moment he faulted the media flew in like a hawk and went through his personal live like an old file in an hospital…. Now Dbanj announcing to the world that he and Gene is an item would be done with Gene’s consent! Trying to say she is keeping her personal private is Looney because theirs nothing private about her life… everything has been laid bare for the world see….
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by spikedcylinder: 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2010
jennykadry:

@spike

tok ke?look at other celebs, ini and co, they are so proud to tok about their relationships, even stella damascus, look at stephanie even toked about her divorce, omotola that one sings it like a national anthem, kate henshaw, i could go on and on, why isnt genny saying anything? is it cos shes dating married men? dbanj and emeka ike, alongside her babys father are the only single men i know shes dated.

Ini edo n co are all married, what is genny still waiting for? shes someone that has always loved marriage, but obviously even with the beauty, money, connection e.t.c no man has stopped her on the way and asked her "nne wetin you carry" undecided

There's something cynical going on, I suspect.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by ifyalways(f): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2010
Richtronix:

Fine Yoruba boy banging top hot Igbo chick wink

Something Haters find hard to comprehend and accept.

Let them be. cool
drum it on babez.  cool
Haters everywhere,ppl are so devilish even online.  shocked shocked  and  to things that wont add anything to their miserable life.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by seyiphoto: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2010
a beg lif da young (oops) lady alone if she wan talk she go soon call you all if not keep mum.
wen wind blow,
plus foul (fowl) plus yansh go still show
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by gidson12(m): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2010
D'banj went straight 2 d point, said it plain like a man. While jenny kept beating around d forest like a baby
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Meldrick(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2010
benz190:

pls someone tell me whos dbanj

ive been away from 9ja for close to 25yrs now~

25years shocked shocked That's a long time. Then u shouldn't be asking of D'banj since u don't know him with all the MTV award he won and other foreign awards.Forget him.
You should be asking of Sir Victor Uwaifo, Late Oliver d' Coque, Bongo Sique
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Redman44(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2010
Private matters should remain Private. If Genevieve does not want us to know the details of her relationship with D'banj,  let us allow sleeping dogs lie. I don't want to be cynical here, but I don't think their affair will lead to marriage. They might just want to have a good time between the sheets and savour the pleasure while it lasts.  Genevieve has gone through many high profile relationships and at the end of the day, I see her marrying an average guy or becoming the 2nd wife of a normal rich Igbo guy. I wish her the best though. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by audacious: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2010
, D'banjevieve!!! grin
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by swaga007: 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2010
well, i bet u dr marriage can't last 4 3mths. lemme cross my fingers n see hw they who cope wth d media paparazzi! hmmn
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Caliente(m): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2010
[size=13pt]Do I Give a Bleep?[/size]
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Reba(f): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2010
Wow, Dbanj and my gal Gene, I'm loving it and good luck to them its their life and we shud let them live their lives the way they want, shu
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by bawomolo(m): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2010
you guys have started writing essays again . i see you amaka grin

genny needs to pay you for this stanning pr job
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2010
Caliente:

[size=13pt]Do I Give a Bleep?[/size]
No, you gave 3 fcuks, thatz why you posted in 13pt size font grin
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2010
put the shoe on the other foot & ask why genevieve cannot come out to the open and say "so-so person is my boyfriend" - what is she afraid or ashamed of!?
Quintessential of nowadays lagos babes!

Is this really a question?
sad
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by bawomolo(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2010
^^^

who allowed u to post here?
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2010
^^^ as seun's girlfriend, I have every right to post anywhere I want.
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by onyezebros(m): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2010
I think we should live her to run her life embarassed cryShe did not start the habit 2day after all others has been there b/4 Dbanj kiss
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by omar22(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2010
I think we should live her to run her life cryShe did not start the habit 2day after all others has been there b/4 Dbanj

R U serious?

She is a PUBLIC FIGURE!!!

She makes money from the PUBLIC (well apart from her aristos)

This means her life would be in the PUBLIC EYES 24/7

Gene has to brace herself for the rough ride, because "if she sneeze in Kano people in Lagos would catch cold"
Dbanj is coping and i guess Gene is enjoying the publicity, but still "you live by the sword, you die by the sword"
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by eros(m): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2010
Y'all should quit HATING and show some love. What you give is what you get.

By the way, Gene got a really cute back side. Hmmm!!! Hmmmm!!! Hmmmm!!!
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by touchmeder: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2010
ive been away for far too long lipsrsealed
When did they start dating?
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2010
hey!!!!

breach of contract!!!!!

does dbanj not have a koklet from the koko mansion!!!!!!

one year - has it expired yet

see this long throat mofo with grasshopper glasses

but genny ikebe bad o cheesy
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2010
rotfl @ grasshopper glasses grin grin grin
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by labiyemmy(m): 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2010
So D'banj is screwing Genevieve - so what?
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by totorimi: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2010
Up D'Banj no lon tin o
Re: 'My Romance With Dbanj Is A Private Affair' - Genevieve Nnaji by oge4real(f): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2010
I think its high time society started a divorce ceremony that will be as hyped as wedding. It seems as if people already predict divorce at the onset of any relationship, even before it gets to the marriage level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out Stretch Limo COZA Church Brought To Celebrate Seyi Law, Frank Edwards / Patoranking Daughter, Wilmer Baptism In Georgia (Photos) / Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.