Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) (36697 Views)

Bandits Take Over Abuja While DSS, Police Go After Protesters / Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy In Abuja While Withdrawing £30,000 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
CastedDude:
This is very sad. A young man identified as Kingsley is currently in pains after being a victim of stray bullet in Abuja. According to Amanda Chisom, Kingsley who just got married barely 5 weeks ago - reportedly went to a store in Wuse 2 Abuja to by somethings on the 18th of October, where two police men fighting with their guns shot him on the leg, according to the report.

One of the policemen is Akpabio Daniel attached to Maitama division in Abuja.

Now report has it that the doctors are insisting the man's leg must be amputated.

Photos of the man was shared online in a bid to get justice for him.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/policemen-shoot-newlywed-man-fighting-guns-abuja-photos.html
why have u chosen to murder English? grin grin grin grin grin grin too bad and wicked of the police.
Re: Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) by AngryRebel: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Khd95:
why is this one happy
Can't u read meaning to his Monika? grin
Re: Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) by AngryRebel: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
HA HA HA HA

YES!!! grin

No peace for the innocent.

My work here is done.
Hey Mr devil,what are u up to now? grin
Re: Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) by wickedworld: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
Why can't FG stop police from carrying gun except they are going to robbery scene?

Nigeria police has done more harm than good with their guns expecially at checking point.

Fg pls save the lives of the masses
Re: Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) by dfo12(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
HA HA HA HA

YES!!! grin

No peace for the innocent.

My work here is done.

Juvenile delinquency has hit you so hard that you are now inviting the devil to posses you by force. Be very careful!
Re: Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) by mayokhun(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
gbosaa:

If you were shot by an assault rifle at close range and the round exit your body like that, you’ll experience the same sort of trauma if not worse.

The man’s biggest worry at this stage would be infection.
Ehen so it's close range, me I did not know o...i wish him quick recovery anyways.
And why are you na using me as case study?, I will never be shot IJN.

BTW, it's not a shot gun so the injury shouldn't be as wide as that.. Just saying
Re: Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) by groundforce(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
freeze001:
What irresponsibility! Now they have cost an innocent man his health and wellbeing
with this ur moniker: shey u be daddy freeze daughter ?? wink
Re: Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
Khd95:
it's time federal government scrap NPF

they are just bunck of menace
I concur,, av bn saying this teete, the difference between NPF and terrorist group is that the NPF is legalised while terrorist group like Boko haram, fulani herdsmen are not legalised
Re: Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) by ArchangeLucifer: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
AngryRebel:
Hey Mr devil,what are u up to now? grin

Roaming all over the world, looking for people to devour... grin
Re: Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) by puregrace(m): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
niceprof:
A plastic surgery will do,just get the policemen ,cut their flesh and graft in the man's wounded leg. simple
That's the best solutn
Re: Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Groovenaija360:

Wicked fellow lol grin grin grin wetin concern scrotum and leg
grin grin grin
Re: Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Chai is he one of the people that say I STILL BELIEVE IN NIGERIA
Re: Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) by clems88(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
tonyzeal:
This guy was my class mate in secondary school,his name is Kingsley ezera KANU and he did his traditional marriage on August 26th and wedded 2nd September, God punish the Nigerian zoo police, get well soon mate
is that all his life history? Who ask you
Re: Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
freeze001:
What irresponsibility! Now they have cost an innocent man his health and wellbeing
don't mind some of the police officers, they misbehave at times and they will start saying policemen are your friends, we just pray against such in future.
Re: Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) by nizetee: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
freeze001:

Good suggestion. That will serve as a lesson to the rest angry
Re: Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
Too bad, it's only miracle that will redeem his leg back to life, those policemen responsible should be sacked.
Re: Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) by iamfromlagos(f): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
farouk2much:
Chai, But I Can Mannage The Bride If She's Interested In Re-marry
it's obvious your brain is partially rotten.
Re: Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) by blezynetym(f): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
See him name now. Angel Lucifer. Devil himself
Re: Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) by tonyzeal(m): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=clems88 post=61825165] is that all his life history? Who ask you]you are an idiot for asking this
Re: Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 28, 2017
Is it not better to get the leg amputated than to get the body buried??

He should be thankful to God that the stray bullet didn't hit his head/chest cos this may not have been the storyline if it had mistakenly hit either of the two mentioned part of his body..

But then, Nigeria police is a disgrace to security at its entirety. What on earth were they thinking when playing with their gun??

Happy trigger shooters. Those mundane policemen needs reorientation. Ahhswear!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing Pants & Bra In Oyo, Stripped Unclad And Forced To Wear Them / 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him / Couple In Trouble After A Dead Kidnap Victim's Phone Was Found On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.