Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (1446 Views)

5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do / 26 Facts You Never Knew About Twitter / 8 Unbelievable Things You Never Knew Your Smartphone Could Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2017
Re: . by MarkWayne89: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nice article, however, I do not agree with the first reasons (amazing camera).

Although I use an iPhone as my main device (personal), my girlfriend has a Samsung S6 Edge and its camera and WAY BETTER than the iPhone's one.

Unfortunately, Samsung beats Apple when it comes to cameras.

Also, this morning I found this post that performed some tests on both the newest iPhone and Samsung cameras.

https://www.gsmarena.com/iphone_8_plus_vs_galaxy_note8-review-1673.php
Re: . by Darkseid(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
chizzy94:
Apple product, iPhone has a lot of fascinating features. iPhones have always been on the expensive side of life from the first generation to the last iPhone 7 plus. However, these set of phones actually worth the price they are sold for. A good percentage of the population goes for the normal android phones produced by popular brands like Tecno, Samsung, Infinix, itel, Gionee and others. This is understandable because of their
Continue reading via the link below:

http://techhallmark.com/2017/04/reasons-to-choose-iphones-over-androids/
MarkWayne89:
Nice article, however, I do not agree with the first reasons (amazing camera).

Although I use an iPhone as my main device (personal), my girlfriend has a Samsung S6 Edge and its camera and WAY BETTER than the iPhone's one.

Unfortunately, Samsung beats Apple when it comes to cameras.

Also, this morning I found this post that performed some tests on both the newest iPhone and Samsung cameras.

https://www.gsmarena.com/iphone_8_plus_vs_galaxy_note8-review-1673.php
chizzy94:
Apple product, iPhone has a lot of fascinating features. iPhones have always been on the expensive side of life from the first generation to the last iPhone 7 plus. However, these set of phones actually worth the price they are sold for. A good percentage of the population goes for the normal android phones produced by popular brands like Tecno, Samsung, Infinix, itel, Gionee and others. This is understandable because of their
Continue reading via the link below:

http://techhallmark.com/2017/04/reasons-to-choose-iphones-over-androids/
Receive sense boss. If don't wanna post it here then swerve. It's very obvious that you own the two accounts.

1 Like

Re: . by MarkWayne89: 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Darkseid:
Receive sense boss. If don't wanna post it here then swerve. It's very obvious that you own the two accounts.

What? Do I own 2 accounts? hahaha nice one mate!

I am sure the mods can check my account and the other one to see if I run both these accounts

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: . by MarkWayne89: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Darkseid:

What? Do I own 2 accounts? hahaha nice one mate!

I am sure the mods can check my account and the other one to verify which owns what. LOL

(1) (Reply)

Blackberryz10 Vs Tecnowx3p / Huawei E5573cs-322 / SOLD!!! Crazy Deal... Iphone 7 128GB For Sale For N130k SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.