Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Copycats: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Looks Like The Iphone X See Leaked Photos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Copycats: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Looks Like The Iphone X See Leaked Photos (1439 Views)

Leaked Photos Show A New Infinix Note Model With 108MP Camera, 120W Charger / Next Tecno Spark Is Ready To Deliver (see Leaked Pictures) / Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copycats: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Looks Like The Iphone X See Leaked Photos by Techky(m): 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
Xiaomi has become a very strong smartphone brand globally and I must say I am definitely impressed with their progress so far. A set of leaked images of the yet to be released Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S model (the next version of the Mix 2 possibly?) just surfaced on Chinese micro-blogging social network on Weibo and as you can see it actually looks like a replica of the iPhone X..not completely though – The edges look a bit different. However it still seems like they copied Apple’s iPhone X.
According to the image above, the Mi Mix 2S will sport a bezelless display with an iPhone X-style cutout on top.
I love the new design and I’ll give it a 5 star rating any day. However , it’s going to be quite pricy, if this turns out to be the final design unless Xiaomi is willing to compromise on specifications like Innjoo and I don’t think they will ever think of doing that.

Check Photos here: http://www.techky.ml/tech-news/xiaomi-mi-mix-2s-look-almost-like-the-iphone-x-see-leaked-photos/
Re: Copycats: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Looks Like The Iphone X See Leaked Photos by kingxsamz(m): 12:04am On Nov 21, 2017
LA CLICK, LA BEND.
Re: Copycats: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Looks Like The Iphone X See Leaked Photos by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 21, 2017
kingxsamz:
LA CLICK, LA BEND.
seconded
Re: Copycats: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Looks Like The Iphone X See Leaked Photos by Leonyluiz(m): 6:08am On Nov 21, 2017
Ode.. Copycats? Xiaomi is in top 3 strongest and most powerful phones on the planet. So tell me how they are copying an inferior brand
Re: Copycats: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Looks Like The Iphone X See Leaked Photos by Techky(m): 6:52am On Nov 21, 2017
Guy you check out the specs of the Xiaomi and see for yourself it carries some iPhone X structures
Re: Copycats: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Looks Like The Iphone X See Leaked Photos by savagefinder: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2017
Leonyluiz:
Ode.. Copycats? Xiaomi is in top 3 strongest and most powerful phones on the planet. So tell me how they are copying an inferior brand
apple is the most valuable tech company in the world, valued at over 900 billion USD. So technically, Apple is by far the most phone brand on earth.. Don't speak out of sentiments

1 Like

Re: Copycats: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Looks Like The Iphone X See Leaked Photos by Techky(m): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2017
savagefinder:
apple is the most valuable tech company in the world, valued at over 900 billion USD. So technically, Apple is by far the most phone brand on earth.. Don't speak out of sentiments
Thanks man tell him let him hear when did Xiaomi start producing smartphones
Re: Copycats: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Looks Like The Iphone X See Leaked Photos by Jemerson: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
Techky:
Guy you check out the specs of the Xiaomi and see for yourself it carries some iPhone X structures

There is no mi mix 2s. It's all rumors and has since been debunked by xiaomi since two weeks ago.

You should lookup the design of the old mi mix and mi mix 2 and ask yourself if it resembles iPhone x
Re: Copycats: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Looks Like The Iphone X See Leaked Photos by Leonyluiz(m): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
savagefinder:

I see. I know your type

(1) (Reply)

Help. I Need To Block A Phone / How To Stop Annoying Jiji,konga Etc Advert On My Phone / MTN Running Massive Promo 1GB N470 And More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.