Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Should I Pursue This Dream, Please Read - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Should I Pursue This Dream, Please Read (285 Views)

Emeka Ike’s Son Drops Out Of School To Pursue Musical Career / Can Someone Please Interpret The Meaning Of This Dream For Me / I'm Still Laughing Hard! Please Read This Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Pursue This Dream, Please Read by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2017
Hi. Please advise me please dont judge. OK.

In 2012-2013, I used to cyber bully a popular social media influencer on Instagram.

I said really awful things and I found out so much information about her and really made her life difficult. It was harassment and she made several reports to the police about the bullying and still has the evidence. I used to harass her and her family via email and social media platforms saying awful things.

Anyways, I apologised many times but she ignored me. I was mentally ill at the time and I have forgiven myself and moved on.

Nonetheless, I am older and out of my teens and I want to also be a social media influencer on Instagram..

I am scared my past will come back to haunt me. She has never met me before but she says she knows the person (my) name but she could be bluffing. She said she did not press charges because she could not be bothered to go through with the hassle.

I don't know what to do, do I go on and make the move to become a social media influencer?
Re: Should I Pursue This Dream, Please Read by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2017
break your drama you need an advice you are not typing news.
I will advice you to move on
forget your past and move on

(1) (Reply)

Rave Of The Moment; Anticipate Pecohub Media Monthly Mixtape (OCTOBER EDITION) / Twitter Says It Will Fix Bug After Search Results For Terms Like "Bisexual" Were / Toyin Lawani Accused Me Of Stealing Her Cream Customers - Bobrisky Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.