Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,054 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

How To Register On Oyerr.com. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Register On Oyerr.com. (1822 Views)

Help, This Is What My Whatsapp Business Displays Each Time I Try To Register / Help!!! I Cant Register On Google Cloud Due To ATM Isues / Help!!! I Cant Register On Google Cloud Due To ATM Isues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register On Oyerr.com. by oyerr: 10:41am On Oct 27, 2017
The process of registration with Oyerr market is as simple as it sounds. Just a few steps will take you there.

1. Log on to Oyerr.com on your web browser
2. Click on Join. The system will provide you with a form.
3. On the form, fill your email address, username and password
4. Type what is provided under Are you human.
5. Click on agree button
6. Click Register
7. Confirm your account with a link sent to your email inbox.

However, using mobile phone, the JOIN button is located at the white segmented icon at the top left side of your phone.

Re: How To Register On Oyerr.com. by oyerr: 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2017

90% of the worlds wealth is owned by 10% of the worlds population.

10% of the worlds wealth is owned by 90% of the worlds population.

Freelancing is not going to stop so far as work is concerned, early users always benefit more...

Several Jobs coming up on https://oyerr.com already.

Don't just sit and watch, join the moving trend and secure a better future

Re: How To Register On Oyerr.com. by oyerr: 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
oyerr.com also does include the services of web programmers, who are sure to give you the best at all cost.
visit [urlhttps://oyerr.com/=]oyerr.com[/url] have some of there gigs displayed on the page thus;

Re: How To Register On Oyerr.com. by oyerr: 11:47am On Nov 01, 2017
You can always trust oyerr market with your services, anytime;
1. At affordable prices
2. Get them delivered at your convenience
Here is a testimony from a satisfied client

Re: How To Register On Oyerr.com. by nijabazaar: 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
I am still trying to see how this is different from Fiver or freelancer.

What's the beat about it?

Why should I join?
Re: How To Register On Oyerr.com. by oyerr: 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
nijabazaar:

Why should I join?

Goodday Nijabazaar, you should join oyerr.com because it is Nigeria based. Fiverr limits your activity on their platform because you are a Nigerian.
Re: How To Register On Oyerr.com. by oyerr: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
Meet super web designers from all around Nigeria on oyerr.com. Here are some of there offers:

Re: How To Register On Oyerr.com. by KaBabs1: 12:17am On Nov 05, 2017
nijabazaar:

Why should I join?

Hi there. I hope you are having a great day. My name is Yinka, I just joined Freelancer.com today. Can you kindly put me through the basics of setting my account up and bidding for jobs and how I can withdraw my funds. I promise you wouldn't have to go through so much stress in putting me through. I have been on Fiverr for more than a year. Thanks in advance
Re: How To Register On Oyerr.com. by nijabazaar: 9:04am On Nov 05, 2017
KaBabs1:

Hi there. I hope you are having a great day. My name is Yinka, I just joined Freelancer.com today. Can you kindly put me through the basics of setting my account up and bidding for jobs and how I can withdraw my funds. I promise you wouldn't have to go through so much stress in putting me through. I have been on Fiverr for more than a year. Thanks in advance

Hi, I will give u details later.
Re: How To Register On Oyerr.com. by KaBabs1: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2017
nijabazaar:

Hi, I will give u details later.

OK brother. Do you mind if we chat on whatsapp?
Re: How To Register On Oyerr.com. by oyerr: 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
KaBabs1:

hello dear, please follow these links

https://oyerr..com.ng/2017/09/how-to-register-on-oyerrcom.html

https://oyerr..com.ng/2017/09/how-to-create-job-on-oyerrcom.html

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step On How To Write A Good Blog Post / Where Can I Learn Programming In Anambra,awka Precisely / Can Programs Write Primes Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.