Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

"Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program (63833 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Stop Giving Winners And Redeemed Church Members Financial Aids / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / God's Program For Jesus' Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by AreaFada2: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ok
Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by Lionofdjungle: 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
Yes, sex is sweet within the confines of marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by lancoster: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
hmmmmmm what a volcano
Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by darlenese(f): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
very delicious meal , I eat it every night
Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by Oches4me(m): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Not a bad theme. Let little words of romance come to the church once In a while and you will see the youths of that church getting closer with each other and this might see the church been the topmost place to meet one's soul mate.

Check my signature for your quality full capacity powerbank

. Christians are hypocrite, if it happen to other religion now u would have being raining insult of the beliefs.
Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by hotspec(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
Titto93:
The Theme is scandalous to shallow minds, no matter how you look at it, it's still not recommendable

watch, subscribe and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv4h8Eexlo8
hillarious. Indeed, aye leeeee poop, ibooooosi oooo
Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by olabrave: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
so pathetic,some churches aré are not leading spirit of God bt by flesh.The pastor,elders,youth nd d church entirely are nt in spirit at al.Thats y unbelievers mock us.Baba adeboye must hear this
Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by Gerrad12: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
I laugh in pigin, if truely"sex is sweet" how do we explain it to unmarried gathering? Can someone help me ask Pastor simba Abubakha

1 Like

Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by hope4life: 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Although too graphic judging from the church aspect of it, the caption was used to capture the hearts of the youth who will be curious to hear that. They will still use the teaching to teach the right biblical stand about sex which sex within marriage and the need for singles to wait for it. It's an advertising strategy

1 Like

Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by Iseddy: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
They are using the theme to attract youths to the program.
Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by Reader1988: 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
Emu4life:
Christianity=Fornication
Islam = Masturbation

1 Like

Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by alexis007(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
I used to wish I was born in the 1940's. I'd have seen and heard first-hand from Hitler, Stalin, Churchill, Franco, Roosevelt, Mussolini, Mao etc. See the kind squad wey exist in just one generation. Men that can alter current affairs in one declaration and decision.

This generation is stupid. They eat sex. They drink sex. Nothing else matters. How do you as a guy feel when you pm a nlander female that you have not seen before for sexual related reasons? Like there is no girl around your area? Even imagine that the issue of sex is now bothering the church...hence the theme of this program.

Whatever happens, I trust a few to retain their sanity to the last.
Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by charlsecy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
uche87:
"Sex is sweet" is the name of a youth church programme....
Sex is holy!!!
Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by debola27(f): 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin grin grin church program theme. Okay o... It's a pity modesty has left the midst of humans
Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by SUNDICOS(m): 5:56am On Oct 28, 2017
No CCTV as the programs is on abeg
Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by Rotex29(m): 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
bkool7:

Only married adult will comprehend
God made sex to be enjoyed by married couples. So, sex is sweet , but only in marriage
Then why can't they use the theme " But only in Marriage"
Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by donkilluminati(m): 3:34am On Oct 29, 2017
Titto93:
The Theme is scandalous to shallow minds, no matter how you look at it, it's still not recommendable

watch, subscribe and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv4h8Eexlo8
you and all this your dry comedy.
Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by 1Sharon(f): 4:37am On Oct 29, 2017
Lionofdjungle:
Yes, sex is sweet within the confines of marriage.

Well sex is still 'sweet' outside the confines of marriage undecided
Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by 1Sharon(f): 4:40am On Oct 29, 2017
bkool7:

God made sex to be enjoyed by married couples. So, sex is sweet , but only in marriage

Well a lot of unmarried couples still enjoy sex. So ur god flopped.
Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by 124mumsy: 5:16am On Oct 29, 2017
bkool7:

yet this marid men we not live the unmarid young girl alone, vesite any hotel it is marid men that patronised it more. even most of u saying only in marriage do otherwise
Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by IdeyFindWife: 6:41am On Oct 29, 2017
Reader1988:

Islam = Masturbation

hahahaha, u forgot Rape, Infringement on Women's Rights, Bestiality etc
Dem no go rest, always throwing the first stone!

darlenese:
very delicious meal , I eat it every night
I salute ya waist, tiri gbosa 4 una!
Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by Lionofdjungle: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
1Sharon:

Well sex is still 'sweet' outside the confines of marriage undecided
Sex outside the confines of marriage goes along with guilty conscience, fear of contracting STDs, unwanted pregnancy etc.
Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by 1Sharon(f): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lionofdjungle:
Sex outside the confines of marriage goes along with guilty conscience, fear of contracting STDs, unwanted pregnancy etc.

So couples don't fear contacting STD especially if one starts roaming?

You mean the fears of unwanted pregnancy won't exist inside marriage if couples don't use protection ?

Do all ppl who have premarital sex feel guilty?
Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by notoriousbabe: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
Fucktensei:
really?? if I give you one "Perey" , you'll be running back and asking for more ! cheesy grin
with that your small prick way be like dat of a three month old baby
Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by Fucktensei: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2017
notoriousbabe:
chai see challenge o! "small prick like 3 month old baby??" I suspect a guy is behind this moniker, but if it's not a guy , then I shouldn't be surprised . You've not seen anything yet, a whole me wey babes dey beg make I no comot their womb , you're now comparing me to a 3 months old baby? hmm if I catch you ehennn, your totto go hear am! tongue lipsrsealed
Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by Fucktensei: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2017
notoriousbabe:
chai see challenge o! "small prick like 3 month old baby??" I suspect a guy is behind this moniker, but if it's not a guy , then I shouldn't be surprised . You've not seen anything yet, a whole me wey babes dey beg make I no comot their womb , you're now comparing me to a 3 months old baby? hmm if I catch you ehennn, your totto go hear am! tongue lipsrsealed
Re: "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program by kasila4u: 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
When you ask psychos to suggest ideas for a theme...

And the pastor just got out of kirikiri prison, they do things without human reasoning.

Attend first and understand what they have to say about it. I think they used this topic because it will bring a lot of youths with negative mindset, only for them to be told another thing opposite meaning of what they had in mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" / Pregnant Bride Wears Yellow In Anglican Church Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.