Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Three Arrested For Raping And Having 2 Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14-yr-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Arrested For Raping And Having 2 Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14-yr-old Girl (576 Views)

Three Arrested In Oyo For Hacking POS Platform To Steal N16m (Photos) / Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend / 3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Arrested For Raping And Having 2 Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14-yr-old Girl by pedroblings: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2017
3 young boys between the ages of 19 and 20 have been apprehended by men of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) for allegedly raping a 14-year old secondary school students identified as Precious.

Names of the suspects were given by the security men as Osabuohien Aghimien, Osamudiamen Stephen and Victory Osayomwan. The suspected who were paraded at the headquarters of NSCDC were said to have had two rounds of s3x each with the victim.

They were reported by the victims family a day after the ugly incident took place. Narrating their involvement in the saga, one of the suspects "Osabuohien" who claimed to be a mechanic apprentice said the victim was his girlfriend and that he took her to the house of his friend to pass the night.

Osabuohien stated that it was at night that his friends asked to sleep with the victim and she obliged them. His words, “I was there when they have s3x with her. When my friend said he want to go in again, she agreed.

It was the next day I went to their house that I was arrested. “My friend wanted to give her money but I refused.” On his part, Stephen said the s3x session took place in his room.

According to Stephen's explanation, Osabuohien told them that the girl was a prostitute he picked up, even when they know that she was just 14. He said, “He told us the girl was his loose (ashawo). So we all slept with her. She did not cry at all.

SOURCE LINK: http://agbotrends.com.ng/?p=3013

Re: Three Arrested For Raping And Having 2 Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14-yr-old Girl by biacan(f): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2017
See there face.......they should drag them by the balls
Re: Three Arrested For Raping And Having 2 Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14-yr-old Girl by TedBaker(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2017
I pray d meet one inmate lord dat will be rubbing Vaseline in their nyansh n kpansh dem too.

1 Like

Re: Three Arrested For Raping And Having 2 Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14-yr-old Girl by TedBaker(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2017
biacan:
madam, na space u dey book.
Re: Three Arrested For Raping And Having 2 Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14-yr-old Girl by mikky4764(f): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
But a girl of 14yrs passing the night outside already...did not cry after 6 rounds... shocked shocked
Re: Three Arrested For Raping And Having 2 Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14-yr-old Girl by kunlesufyan(m): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
Okay
Re: Three Arrested For Raping And Having 2 Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14-yr-old Girl by CaptainGOOD: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Three Arrested For Raping And Having 2 Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14-yr-old Girl by pointblank247(m): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
human beings
Re: Three Arrested For Raping And Having 2 Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14-yr-old Girl by pedroblings: 11:25am On Oct 28, 2017
mikky4764:
But a girl of 14yrs passing the night outside already...did not cry after 6 rounds... shocked shocked

Hahaa I think she has been into it, probably the parents took it personal because the report didn't state that she was in any form of complicated health situation.

(1) (Reply)

Too bad : Female Zookeeper Was Attacked By A Tiger And Left Fighting For Life / Elderly Couple, Patrick 80 & Barbara 83 Caught With Marijuana Worth N121million / Agony Of Those Who Lost In Maria Ude's Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.