Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

There Is More To What The Eyes Can See - Mr 2kay Speaks After Robbery Incident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is More To What The Eyes Can See - Mr 2kay Speaks After Robbery Incident (339 Views)

Frank Edwards Shades Burna Boy Over Robbery Of Mr 2kay Allegations / Burna Boy Implicated In Mr 2kay's Robbery At Eko Hotel, As Police Invite Him / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is More To What The Eyes Can See - Mr 2kay Speaks After Robbery Incident by choku123: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2017
This past weekend, Nigerian singer, Mr. 2Kay was robbed at gun point in his hotel room at Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.

The incident happened at about 11pm on Sunday, October 22, 2017, shortly after his performance at the Buckwyld and Breathless concert.

In his first social media post since the ugly incident, Mr 2kay says, 'There is more to what the eyes can see'.His full post reads, 'I’m grateful to everyone that reached out to me and I appreciate your love and concern. I still need your prayers as I look forward to greater days ahead. There is more to what the eyes can see, but when you have God you are always covered. May God grant all our heart desires. Amen'.

http://edition.soundoro.com/eyes-can-see-mr-2kay-speaks-robbery-incident/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: There Is More To What The Eyes Can See - Mr 2kay Speaks After Robbery Incident by DopeBoss(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2017
All i cn say for now is quick recoveryembarassed
Re: There Is More To What The Eyes Can See - Mr 2kay Speaks After Robbery Incident by biacan(f): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
shocked Wow is a pity never knew it was this much......

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Narrates How She Met With ‘victory’ Over Her Marital Crisis / Me When I See Hate Comments On My Videos (message For Haters) / DMW Boss Davido Drops A Hot New Single Titled Fia [download It Now]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.