Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) (32513 Views)

Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Jay-Jay Okocha And Others Announce FIFA Best Awards Nominees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
Make them,omo wobe no go carry am ooo
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) by Jbleenk: 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Now that boys have know the trophy is in Lagos, watch it disappear soon
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) by emmykennyboy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
This one na 9ja made
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
You forgot to add that he's the most unserious player on the field undecided

LOL. ..don't say that...remember the saying that if u love ur job do it not for the money but for the joy in it..if kills boredom and stuffs...I'd play like him if I had the chance I love football with passion and played to some certain extent so much that I'd rather stayed playing from morning till sunset...I don't think u get it...like Ronaldinho they just enjoy the game not very much after personal glory which of cause is a plus....
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
What development has this brought to us as hungry youths....Jay Jay or what do they call him, na who e epp?
I dey hungry you dey talk one epl trophy..na this go get me job?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) by ETgirl(f): 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
newsynews:
lalasticlala
ok
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) by michaelisaiah: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
Well sha, Na duplicate be that, We no be mugun now, You think white people they stupid to just handle you the epl trophy dream on
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
Okocha looking more handsome
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) by Dominionplaza: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
DOMINION PLAZA is fully equipped with top notch latest building facilities. The prime offices is totally self-sufficient with the incredible views of the environs. The space is open plan but can be configured to suit your requirements and best of all, Dominion Plaza is strategically located in the hub of business district of lekki.

PRIME office to let
Facilities Available
DSTV|Generator| Intercom | Elevator | CCTV | Security | Internet | Cleaning Services | Good Accessible Road, Etc

=

DOMINION PLAZA : Located in the most vibrant area, in the heart beat of lekki by Igbo Efon, in a growing commercial hub along lekki-Epe Expressway,lekki, Lagos.

For enquiry please contact us:

DOMINION PLAZA, Igbo Efon Bustop, along lekki-Epe Expressway,lekki, Lagos.

Tel: 08073299172,08078989601

Email:dominion.megaplaza@gmail.com
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
newsynews:
The English Premier League Trophy is live in Lagos, Nigeria.

The trophy was brought in by DSTV Nigeria to ensure that EPL fans in the Country have a feel of what the trophy of their favorite Football League looks like.

The EPL Trophy was taken to Silverbird Television Program, Sports Cafe with Super Eagles Legend, Jay Jay Okocha also present.

https://www.wotzup.ng/okocha-english-premier-league-trophy/
Make Yoruba boys no go thief that trophy o,Nigeria cannot withstand Chelsea and England
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) by Holayinka2424: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
fear of tstv
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) by josh005(m): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
chubbygal:
Mean while
Lolz, Very funny
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) by stieyven(m): 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
Nawao. A big stainless silver plated cup now a celebrity. Human beings are indeed foolish grin
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) by loomer: 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
Make I hear say na the trophy be that. Just the way sky ABI na BT sports dey display one for studio
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) by yahrant140(m): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
who cheat am? or he cheated himself.... messi, cr7 and their likes are not human being.
timilehin007:
The most cheated and underrated player in Africa
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) by Eghoza(m): 12:00am On Oct 28, 2017
;Dhmm. story for the Oracle, grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:19am On Oct 28, 2017
figure007:
Lailai... The original one? Be dreaming o... Naso oyinbo go just drop am make you bring am like that?

Lol.

Na Aba made copy you think say e be? cheesy grin
Oyinbo can do anything to rake in more money.

If na original, they should beware of Evan's friends.

If they kidnap this cup, the ransom go dey very high.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 12:41am On Oct 28, 2017
yahrant140:
who cheat am? or he cheated himself.... messi, cr7 and their likes are not human being.
Why are u talking like this...are u seriously comparing civilised countries with Africa of bunches thieves and corrupt individuals....? Am not sure u were grown enough to watch in at his peak and saw how he was robbed severally by francophones because they controls the affairs of Africa football talking about CAF...Eton drogba and diouf was favoured even when the whole world believed he was clear favorite
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) by Coldfeets: 1:25am On Oct 28, 2017
Funny.

Very funny.

Dstv sef.

So all the previous years, Nigerians were watching EPL, dem no deserve to get the 'feeling'?

The way this nonsense and wicked dstv dey fight TSTV eh, e just be like they way king herod wan murd baby Jesus because say im wan be only king.

But unfortunately for dem,IT'S ALREADY TOO LATE

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Obi Mikel: An Agent Once Offered Me $70,000 When I Was 15 / Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) / Lee Mason Quits As Premier League VAR Referee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.