Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Get In Here ASAP If You Are A Songwriter. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Get In Here ASAP If You Are A Songwriter. (405 Views)

Renaissance: Tems Credited As A Songwriter On Beyonce's Upcoming Album / Nigerian Man Says Davido Is Not A Songwriter But A Drummer / AFRIMA 2017: Simi Wins Songwriter Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here ASAP If You Are A Songwriter. by bkool7(m): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
Let me first make it clear, I have never sold or produced a song before but I am hoping to enter that market one day and maybe and hopefully too, sing my own song. But now, I want to concentrate on writing songs with certain artists in mind.

I will love to connect with other raw and amateur singwriters like me.

Wherever you are come here lets share ideas and compare lyrics and verses. We can learn a lot from each others

I know we all get stuck on some verses and it feels like you cant go on. Imagine having some set of people to throw some ideas you can choose from at you.

I'm sort of a perfectionist, as such, I get stuck on some verses- writing and rewriting.
I started writing about 20 years ago but frustration and failure made me quit to face my studies

Lately the lyrics keeps coming in my dreams and mind again and I am ready to give it another shoot.

Lets meet here and later form a whatapp group where we can determine terms of membership.
Re: Get In Here ASAP If You Are A Songwriter. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2020
bkool7:
Let me first make it clear, I have never sold or produced a song before but I am hoping to enter that market one day and maybe and hopefully too, sing my own song. But now, I want to concentrate on writing songs with certain artists in mind.

I will love to connect with other raw and amateur singwriters like me.

Wherever you are come here lets share ideas and compare lyrics and verses. We can learn a lot from each others

I know we all get stuck on some verses and it feels like you cant go on. Imagine having some set of people to throw some ideas you can choose from at you.

I'm sort of a perfectionist, as such, I get stuck on some verses- writing and rewriting.
I started writing about 20 years ago but frustration and failure made me quit to face my studies

Lately the lyrics keeps coming in my dreams and mind again and I am ready to give it another shoot.

Lets meet here and later form a whatapp group where we can determine terms of membership.

Please let's connect asap, I sent you a pm

(1) (Reply)

Hood: A Great Jam To Feel, Jam For The People, Street- Shady Moderino (photo) / Harrysong Ft Patoranking & Seyi Shay – "Confession" (audio) / [MUSIC] Tharbs2 - Kumbolo By Tharbs2 (produce By Dj Badoo) @ Prettyloadedblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.