Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

"Olamide Will Soon Become An Upcoming Artiste Like Ice Prince" - Fan Says - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Olamide Will Soon Become An Upcoming Artiste Like Ice Prince" - Fan Says (39893 Views)

Fan Says 'Tekno Looks Sick' - Singer Fires Back / IK Ogbonna Looking 'Girly' In Ripped Jeans - Fan Says, He Responds / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Olamide Will Soon Become An Upcoming Artiste Like Ice Prince" - Fan Says by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
Olamide don try for himself. Will he continue to sing till he dies? Soldier come, soldier go, barrack remains.
Re: "Olamide Will Soon Become An Upcoming Artiste Like Ice Prince" - Fan Says by itsmeurLady(f): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
My respect for olamide just dropped. For those of u supporting Ola for replying, u need to have a rethink. When ppl they insult buhari or GEJ, how many reply them get Twitter peeps throw shades at big shots daily and nobody replies them, not because they can't reply but it would be foolish to reply them. Olamide is a public figure and people are looking up to him, from what he wrote up der, what is he trying to promote? And BTW, how is ice prince upcoming? Pls tell me how I don't kno how ppl think? For the fact that he has not dropped any hit lately, does that make him upcoming Nigerians really need to change their mentality. That's the reason y these artistes will continue releasing rubbish all in the name of music. Nobody wants to inspire, Everybody wants to entertain. God help us all!!! If they tell me Ice Prince is close to my house, I will still jump up to gaan see him, Even Jesse jagz, MI and the rest . Once a celeb always a celeb, Give these people credits, it's not an easy thing to please y'all
Re: "Olamide Will Soon Become An Upcoming Artiste Like Ice Prince" - Fan Says by joemiki(m): 12:22am On Oct 28, 2017
“Do not label me as a Nollywood Actor” — Jim Iyke declares

In an interview with Pulse ng, Jim Iyke has urged everyone not to label him a Nollywood Actor. He also revealed, he has never played a gay role in his life. Here’s what he said;

“I have never played a gay role and I have no desire of playing anything like that. I have had a long career, a lot of movies, I have pretty much stretched everything that there is.

“But is there a role out there [that I haven’t played]? I can’t think of any off the top of my head.”

Read more at: http://www.news.wikiloaded.com/not-label-nollywood-actor-jim-iyke-declares/

Re: "Olamide Will Soon Become An Upcoming Artiste Like Ice Prince" - Fan Says by Chuksteric(m): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
itsmeurLady:
My respect for olamide just dropped. For those of u supporting Ola for replying, u need to have a rethink. When ppl they insult buhari or GEJ, how many reply them get Twitter peeps throw shades at big shots daily and nobody replies them, not because they can't reply but it would be foolish to reply them. Olamide is a public figure and people are looking up to him, from what he wrote up der, what is he trying to promote? And BTW, how is ice prince upcoming? Pls tell me how I don't kno how ppl think? For the fact that he has not dropped any hit lately, does that make him upcoming Nigerians really need to change their mentality. That's the reason y these artistes will continue releasing rubbish all in the name of music. Nobody wants to inspire, Everybody wants to entertain. God help us all!!! If they tell me Ice Prince is close to my house, I will still jump up to gaan see him, Even Jesse jagz, MI and the rest . Once a celeb always a celeb, Give these people credits, it's not an easy thing to please y'all
I love your brain in particular (in ice's voice )
Re: "Olamide Will Soon Become An Upcoming Artiste Like Ice Prince" - Fan Says by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
smiley
Re: "Olamide Will Soon Become An Upcoming Artiste Like Ice Prince" - Fan Says by JIGHU(m): 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
OLAMIDE IS A FOOL FOR THAT VEILED THREATS .....THE MUMU DOES NOT KNOW HE IS A EASY TARGET FOR THE PEOPLE UNDERGROUND AND ON TARMAC ....WHO THE Bleep IS HIS FATHER TO CLAIM GHETTO BOY?

Ebuka2016:
Olamide don try for himself. Will he continue to sing till he dies? Soldier come, soldier go, barrack remains.
Re: "Olamide Will Soon Become An Upcoming Artiste Like Ice Prince" - Fan Says by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
JIGHU:
OLAMIDE IS A FOOL FOR THAT VEILED THREATS .....THE MUMU DOES NOT KNOW HE IS A EASY TARGET FOR THE PEOPLE UNDERGROUND AND ON TARMAC ....WHO THE Bleep IS HIS FATHER TO CLAIM GHETTO BOY?

wetin concern this matter concern his father? Anyway, he went overboard with the threat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Powede Eniola Lawrence Gets Engaged (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Wears Princess Diana's Diamond Tiara (Photo) / Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.