Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,648 members, 7,851,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Rational Youth for future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)-Join Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rational Youth for future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)-Join Now (772 Views)

Senate Moves To Approve E-Voting For Future Polls / APC Women And Youth For South East Rally At Owerri, Imo State. PICTORIAL. / Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rational Youth for future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)-Join Now by RationalTV: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
Enough is enough in this country nigeria. The youth of this country have been marginalized severally by the people we call our leaders. The obvious truth is that we installed them where ever they are today, which ever position they are in. Yet they still use us to play football. This country needs a true revolution and believe me, social media is a tool we can use to get people of our generation together.
We really need to take control of our future and stop the old men and women who are suppose to be retired by now from ruining our future and that of our unborn children in the name of politics and leadership. The worse part of it is that They don't care about the future of Nigerians, all they care about is enriching themselves and looting more money for their unborn generation.
United we stand , divided we fall. We need to save Nigeria from these bunch of old criminals and dull politicians who don't have our future at hand. Do you think if Nigeria is working, any part of Nigeria will talk about leaving or secession
This is something we all must pay attention to if we want a better Nigeria.
Join us as we form a party known as RATIONAL YOUTH FOR FUTURE REVOLUTION OF NIGERIA (RYFFRON) Our aim is to elect selfless and visionary youth leaders in various key leadership positions in Nigeria; including President, Governors, senators etc.
Almost all the votes that got those politicians up there were made up by the youths. Example ; If nigerian voting percentages are 100%. Then youths of this nation generates upto 80% of votes. Believe it or not. If we can unite, believe me, we can win these seats and chart a new course for Nigeria that every Nigerian will be proud of.
Once again Join us now. It have already began .
Support this move by joining the facebook Group== https://mobile./117052022390833?refid=27
Do something. Invite yours friends to like the page.
Add more members to the group.
2019 is fast approaching. Speak to your fellow youth, tell them the revolution have just began. Tell them the benefits of this great move. To motivate them to embrace the great move, tell them in details how we are suffering from the hands of this great Grand Daddies and Mummies. Do that as soon as possible. Infact start now. Every youth out there must know about this. Start now !!!
Use the following social media hash tag
1) #Ryffron
2) #Wemustconquer
3) #Youthenoughisenough
Lets go !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rational Youth for future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)-Join Now by louwie(m): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Change the name. It is not appealing!
Re: Rational Youth for future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)-Join Now by RationalTV: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
louwie:
You are highly welcome to this great movement. Your suggestion is highly welcomed too. Please may I know if you have any idea name to be use for this great movement.
Re: Rational Youth for future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)-Join Now by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
RationalTV:

You are highly welcome to this great movement. Your suggestion is highly welcomed too. Please may I know if you have any idea name to be use for this great movement.

THERE ARE MANY BETTER WAYS TO GO ABOUT THIS. PM PLS
Re: Rational Youth for future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)-Join Now by RationalTV: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
louwie:
Done , check this one now , is it okay ?
Re: Rational Youth for future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)-Join Now by RationalTV: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
Drabeey:

You are so welcome. We need
more interest and ideas. I can feel the movement already...
I will be releasing some of my ideas....everyone should feel free to contribute because this is the brainstorming stage and we need all the ideas and motivation.
Re: Rational Youth for future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)-Join Now by RationalTV: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Drabeey:

You can share your idea here, we are all here to share our ideas together on how to kick off this move.
Re: Rational Youth for future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)-Join Now by NCP: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
All these new organisations springing up on daily basis are doing so because of 2019 general elections.

l don't regard them as serious entities no matter how noble their paperwork is.

Re: Rational Youth for future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)-Join Now by RationalTV: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
NCP:
All these new organisations springing up on daily basis are doing so because of 2019 general elections.

l don't regard them as serious entities no matter how noble their paperwork is.
Enough of recycled old politicians to continue to ruin our future as Nigerian youths.
We Nigerian youths are becoming so comfortable with mediocre and enjoying the meagre these old politicians dash us out of our collective Commonwealth they stole in the name of leadership.
Enough is enough! Join ''Rational Youth For Future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)'' now and let's surprise these old politicians come 2019 by electing young, visionary Nigerians into key leadership positions to help us chart a new course for Nigeria. Yes we can do it.
Check us out here and indicate your interest to be a member of the revolution party!
Re: Rational Youth for future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)-Join Now by NCP: 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
RationalTV:

Enough of recycled old politicians to continue to ruin our future as Nigerian youths.
We Nigerian youths are becoming so comfortable with mediocre and enjoying the meagre these old politicians dash us out of our collective Commonwealth they stole in the name of leadership.
Enough is enough! Join ''Rational Youth For Future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)'' now and let's surprise these old politicians come 2019 by electing young, visionary Nigerians into key leadership positions to help us chart a new course for Nigeria. Yes we can do it.
Check us out here and indicate your interest to be a member of the revolution party!

You intend to field Atiku as your flagbearer come 2019.

Abi na Tinubu una want?
Re: Rational Youth for future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)-Join Now by RationalTV: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
NCP:

You intend to field Atiku as your flagbearer come 2019.

Abi na Tinubu una want?
Trust me we are fronting nobody in this movement.
It is time for Nigerian youths to take charge of their future and stop the aged men and women from ruining our future and that of our unborn children in the name of politics and leadership.

I think we should take this very serious. This country needs a true revolution and believe me, social media is a tool we can use to get people of our generation together. I am not interested in politics but I am in true support of the youth taking control of the affairs of this nation .
My suggestion is that we get enough support of this proposition from this media and see the number of people who are interested and also blow this out of proportion .
If we get millions of youth in support then we can kick start with registering the party for a true change .We need to safe Nigeria from these bunch of old criminals and dull politicians who don't have our future at hand
Re: Rational Youth for future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)-Join Now by RationalTV: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
Your opinions are highly welcomed. itiswellandwell donblade85555 greatmarshall greatmarshall columbus007 timilehin007 timilehin007 northvietnam shaola enemyofprogress Johnbosco77 free2ryhme lovelygurl Titto93 funnynation shegie kay29000 Aicebaba CaptainGOOD pyyxxaro christejames mikky4764 bkool7 Wisdomkosi Thebest12
Re: Rational Youth for future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)-Join Now by CaptainGOOD: 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
RationalTV:
Your opinions

My brother seriously i admire ur courage.
I really wish we the youths would have one mind .
I like this idea of urs but if only sentiments would allow us...
A friend of mine on facebook created something like this early this year on face book .
It was moving fine initially and gradually until more people came in and saboutage it.
They turned it into tribal war where they rain insult at each other.
And agrue who spoilt nigeria and who didnt spoil it.

Our main prob in this country is tribalism.
Seriously i doubt if tribalism can be eradicated in this country.

I REALLY LOVE THIS UR IDEA BRO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rational Youth for future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)-Join Now by Titto93(m): 8:35am On Oct 28, 2017
I agree with you 100%
Current system in this country in far outdated, whether in politics, academics, religion and otherwise. We need to change our mindset and concept.

During my secondary days, my teacher taught me with the same note his teacher taught him in 1973, and he's proud to tell us that, when that educational system is far outdated.
Even in my university days, my lecture recycle 2005/2006 past questions and set for us in 2015/2016 about 10 yrs gap.

Britain who brought Christianity for us has evolved to science and technology and we're still defending it with our lives.

The same thing is applicable in politics and others sectors of life in Nigeria.
Those men who ruled us in military era are till ruling us now, when the world have far evolved to democracy.
We need a total revolution in all aspects.
Let the youth takeover.
Re: Rational Youth for future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)-Join Now by northvietnam(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
RationalTV:
Your opinions are highly welcomed. itiswellandwell donblade85555 greatmarshall greatmarshall columbus007 timilehin007 timilehin007 northvietnam shaola enemyofprogress Johnbosco77 free2ryhme lovelygurl Titto93 funnynation shegie kay29000 Aicebaba CaptainGOOD pyyxxaro christejames mikky4764 bkool7 Wisdomkosi Thebest12

Move this to telegram or whatsapp....

So we can get first hand info. ..

Cuz I thunk it's high time we step up our game as the real leaders of tomorrow

I am game

(1) (Reply)

Ibos Deserve Justice / We Will Force Buhari To Run In 2019 – Orji Kalu / Is Aregbesola From Modakeke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.