Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election (6769 Views)

Live Pictures of Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Campaign In Ondo State / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by mrrights: 12:01am On Jan 20, 2019
Silent Revolution of Olawepo Hashim ahead of 2019 presidential election

People's Trust (PT) presidential candidate, Mr Olawepo Hashim is leading a silent revolution that is about to be unleashed on the country in the 2019 presidential election. The massive and yet to be seen grassroots engagement of the 3rd force candidate is about to be showcased as he embark on his nationwide presidential rally, after flagging off his campaign in Abuja, Nigeria's capital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NES5ZgEfHAQ
Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by casualobserver2: 1:26am On Jan 20, 2019
But which of the godfather is backing this Hashim man. He seems to be working hard but he was once in PDP.
Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by Ivimilly: 5:56am On Jan 20, 2019
Jonzing people everywhere angry
Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by Pearlyakin(m): 6:01am On Jan 20, 2019
I will rather vote for this man or sowore than vote for those two Fulani Cyclones in PDP and APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by beewhy009(m): 6:09am On Jan 20, 2019
This man is the best candidate in this election so far!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by SpearHead: 6:11am On Jan 20, 2019
Vote People's Trust in all elections and see the massive transformatiom that will sweep this country in all facets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:12am On Jan 20, 2019
David Isu is either OSU or SABO. The people want referendum, but see your Psychologically homeless self wanting to run for an office that you will not do jackshi.t
Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by Rekyz(m): 6:17am On Jan 20, 2019
Let's see how far he'll go. All I wish for is a genuine change in the system.
Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by symbianDON(m): 6:38am On Jan 20, 2019
I will rather vote for this man or any other candidates than vote for the duo of either the demented one or the kleptomaniac pot-bellied deceiver.

1 Like

Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by Viking007(m): 6:50am On Jan 20, 2019
casualobserver2:
But which of the godfather is backing this Hashim man. He seems to be working hard but he was once in PDP.
He's only working hard on Nairaland.
Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by Isoduwa(m): 6:58am On Jan 20, 2019
Pearlyakin:
I will rather vote for this man or sowore than vote for those two Fulani Cyclones in PDP and APC.

You dey fear to call names?

Just say bobo and atiti
Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:08am On Jan 20, 2019
Nairaland too like this Olawepo Hashim guy.
Any post containing his name makes front page.... I wish him well during this election.

1 Like

Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by fatymore(f): 7:19am On Jan 20, 2019
GoHashim
Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 20, 2019
BecomeALandLord:
Nairaland too like this Olawepo Hashim guy.
Any post containing his name makes front page.... I wish him well during this election.

No, the front page is bought because it is not news-worthy. mrrrights (he also uses the moniker, bilmms) cooks up different story about Hashim and pays Seun to post in on front page like an advert or advertorial.

It's just business for Seun and mrrrights (He got the contract for Nairaland from Hashim). He's being paid by Hashim. That's why the the pages hardly goes beyond page 1 becos its not real nees. mrrights is doing a shabby, sloppy work with no effect whatsover. He probably got the job based on long leg as he doesn't know digital branding well and is not experienced.
He can't even write or spell well. Even his website (www.mrrights.com) is wack. You'll see his picture there. He's a small boy.

3 Likes

Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:26am On Jan 20, 2019
WritePal:

No, the front page is bought because it is not news-worthy. mrrrights (he also uses the moniker, bilmms) cooks up different story about Hashim and pays Seun to post in on front page like an advert or advertorial.

It's just business for Seun and mrrrights (He got the contract for Nairaland from Hashim). He's being paid by Hashim. That's why the the pages hardly goes beyond page 1 becos its not real nees. mrrights is doing a shabby, sloppy work with no effect whatsover. He probably got the job based on long leg as he doesn't know digital branding well and is not experienced.
He can't even write or spell well. Even his website (www.mrrights.com) is wack. You'll see his picture there. He's a small boy.

Lol
You have put them on full blast... Lol
I suspected something like this is also going on.
Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by deepwater(f): 7:44am On Jan 20, 2019
The guy is paying for all these FP news.

Kingsley Moghalu is the best of all.

Fela D. is simple overrated. He better go back to motivational speaking of how to study hard and pass your exams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by homealone00: 7:53am On Jan 20, 2019
How I wish Nigerian voters are Sane? But we are not

1 Like

Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by onatisi(m): 8:22am On Jan 20, 2019
beewhy009:
This man is the best candidate in this election so far!
Theory is different from practicals. It is very easy to say I will do this and that and have a wonderful plan on paper,WHEN YOU GET THERE YOU WILL REALISE THAT IT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT SCENARIO FROM WHAT YOU ARE SEEING FROM OUTSIDE. Never entrust the affairs of a whole nation to an untested h d ,it always ends in total disaster. Oby is even a better choice because she has been there and she knows what to expect . People like sowore and this hassim need to first be tested and they need political experience,let them join the Senate first and then show us what they can do. You will be shocked that some of them when they enter the Senate ,they will change to something else. Political rookies never make good presidents. They would have won Senate seats easily and then they would have been able to show to people what they can do and their leadership qualities but one thing which I think they have done well is to open the political front and game to young people ,this is the first time young contestants are really coming out and seriously giving the presidency a shot, as from now on it is sure that we will be having more young people in naija politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by bilms(m): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2019
casualobserver2:

Hashim has no godfather, except God the father.

He was part of those who founded, he was the first deputy national publicity Secretary of the party in 1999, but he left the party in 2006 due to ideological reasons.
Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by bilms(m): 9:04am On Jan 20, 2019
WritePal:

PDP is not an alternative to APC

They will fail miserably.

All your campaign to discredit Hashim is not working, concocting falsehood will not take you anywhere either.

Hashim is the man for Nigeria in 2019. No story
Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by 1759King: 9:12am On Jan 20, 2019
I wish there was a formidable force against APC and PDP to liberate Nigeria, but there's none. All I see here are vote splitters working against correcting the joint mistakes of 2015.

If they had all come together and presented a single candidate, they will certainly have my vote and I'd preach and campaign for them.

1 Like

Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2019
bilms:

All your campaign to discredit Hashim is not working, concocting falsehood will not take you anywhere either.

Lol. No be fight. I just needed to enlighten people who don't understand why empty and concocted stories about Hashim (always authored by any of your 2 monikers, mrrights and bilms) makes front page all the time. They have a right to know.

I'm not for any party per se. I'm for truth, justice and equity - ideals which Buhari consistently rubbishes and hides his pretences behind a facade of a frail figure and a supposed integrity.

I know Hashim knows he's not winning and is only secretly working for APC for maybe a ministerial reward later (that's why APC minions here like Greenland and provide comment support sometimes). Sometimes, to try to get your page to page 2, you cook some anti-PDP story in Kwara State to get bmc crews here interested and comment.

How do I know these things? I'm vastly experienced in this line and quickly read between the lines.

Now answer these questions directly and honestly:

1. Aren't you paying to get these stories to FP?

2. Are you doing it for free?

3. Why are you (with your 2 monikers, bilms and mrrrights) the only person on Nairaland posting stories on Hashim? Show me another moniker that has posted his story on Nairaland.

4. Show me any other posts you comment on. Even you don't believe in Hashim, going by your horribly poor job for him. It's just business for you. He's paid you advance. You're waiting for balance after showing him your posts.
Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:42am On Jan 20, 2019
As always, all the very best Mr Hashim.

A better Nigeria is what we want.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2019
bilms:

Just keep doing your work and ignore any negative thing anyone are saying about you.
Ignoring the enemies of your progress kill them more.
The more you reply them, the more they come up with more foolishness.
All the best to Mr Hashim once more.
Everyone should vote for the candidate they know that will make Nigeria great again.
While [/b] stand with their Daddy!

[b]Modify
:
(Can you see what we are saying?!)
You replied the first rubbish he threw at you, he came back with a lengthy one, the more you reply, the more lengthy he comes, until you lose focus.
He has even gone to your website to check everything he can about you.
That's some sinister plan.
Be guided Hashim guy.
Nuff said!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:49am On Jan 20, 2019
bilms:

D.P

1 Like

Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by Kagawa10: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2019
deepwater:
The guy is paying for all these FP news.

Kingsley Moghalu is the best of all.

Fela D. is simple overrated. He better go back to motivational speaking of how to study hard and pass your exams.
How is Moghalu the best? By saying I will allocate huge budget fee to education? By saying I will stop ASUU strike? How? Lol.

Anyone can say that shite. Tell us something practical. Tell us how you would bring in revenues and improve our economy. What are the new models you would put in place? Yeye.

Moghalu was just speaking English left and right w/o making mention of any practical models.

All the 3 candidates were overrated and what they said were nothing new. I was expecting to hear more on agriculture but nothing was said. At least, Durotoye said something new about inculcating values and work ethic which is quite lacking in our youth today. Our youth want to get rich as quick as possible regardless of whatever crook path they tow.
Re: Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election by Trunaijian: 11:47am On Jan 20, 2019
It’s obvious olawepo Kashim has paid someone on Nairaland to be making front page everyone.

It obvious. Unecessary stories making front page almost on a daily bases.
It’s obvious.

Don’t even know the guy. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

PVC: PDP Cautions INEC Field Officers. / Diaspora Trust Fund Underway – Dabiri-erewa / JUST IN: Angry Residents Stone Tinubu And His Team During Jos Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.