Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Zenith Bank Ate My Money. What Should I Do - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Zenith Bank Ate My Money. What Should I Do (1072 Views)

Ways To Link Your Nin To Zenith Bank Account In Nigeria / Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You / Mafia Banker: The Untold Story On The Actual Founder Of Zenith Bank And Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Ate My Money. What Should I Do by youngking22(m): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
For like one Month first bank has refused to refund my money, since on the 14 of these month, after Zenith atm shut down and Debited me of #10000, first bank is just using me to do turn table saying pls sir come 2day come next 2morrow.
I am confused the money is not even mine, is there any way I can get the money or lay a complain to CBN
Re: Zenith Bank Ate My Money. What Should I Do by overdrive(m): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Get ur statement of account for that period from first bank then head to zenith bank and tender it there u will get ur money.it has happened to me.
Re: Zenith Bank Ate My Money. What Should I Do by youngking22(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
overdrive:
Get ur statement of account for that period from first bank then head to zenith bank and tender it there u will get ur money.it has happened to me.
I don't understand what statement of account

(1) (Reply)

Diabetes Survey / Minute By Minute: Rowdy Session In Senate As Abaribe Attacks Buhari / Experience Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.