Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,977 members, 7,852,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Greatest Expo Of The Year - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Greatest Expo Of The Year (710 Views)

Disruptive Africa Expo Hackathon 2015 / 10 Greatest Computer Programmers In History / The Greatest Challenge Of The Programming World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Expo Of The Year by alobu1: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2010
Guys these things are not as difficult as people make it seem,just to rake money out of our pocket.Now i want to let my guys into the secret.I make N200,000 /month and u too can make it ,it all depends on hard work .All u have to do is read

Let me show you can change that GSM phone in ur hand into a Naira making engine.

How to set up Gsm/SMS bulk message for ur client and how to package it for marketing

How to make millions through sms short code

All u need to know about sms short code /bulk sms

all u need do is send a black mail to alobu4@yahoo.com or call 07036675686 and the manual will be sent to ur box

(1) (Reply)

All Renegade Programmers Eventually Conform / This Is Very Urgent. Java Programmers Help. / IT Contractors/Consultants - Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.