Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Whatsapp Unsend Feature: Check It Out - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whatsapp Unsend Feature: Check It Out (1552 Views)

Google Celebrates Christmas With This Wonderful Doodle, Check It Out / How To Unsend A Message On Gmail / Albafola..com Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Unsend Feature: Check It Out by Engrdanco3(m): 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
Awesome�!!!! You know it's kinda cool when you actually can unsend an already sent message on Whatsapp, for real i think this new feature that's just been rolled out is really awesome, although i haven't tried it yet because my whatsapp is yet to be updated but as soon as i update it I'll let you guys see it but that doesn't mean i ain't gonna post you guys here on how to do it lol so lets gets started.

- Select any chat on Whatsapp and click on any message you wish to recall by tapping and holding the message
- This should show extended options, then tap on the delete icon and select the delete for everyone option.

And that's it but there are actually some limitations to it though.
Before you'll be able to do this, you the sender and the receiver must have the latest version of Whatsapp and must have "delete for everyone "enabled. If you got this then you ain't got no problem, do try it out guys and erm drop your comments and do you what do you think about this new feature?? You think it's cool yeah??���

https://youexploit..com.ng/2017/10/whatsapp-unsend-feature-check-it-out.html

Re: Whatsapp Unsend Feature: Check It Out by fanciboy4(m): 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
How to unsend WhatsApp message.. Full detailed - http://www.swiftkas.com/989/unsend-sent-messages-whatsapp/

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Groups For Sale @ Cheap Rate / Posting Full Article On Nairaland Vs Posting Just Link & Summary / Who Else Uses Garanntor.ng? Experiencing Downtime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.