Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World (795 Views)

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos Goes 'Hollywood' For New Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World / Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World by ampboss1: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
According to Forbes, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is now the richest person in the world for the second time as Amazon stock opened up more than 8% higher than Thursday’s close, adding nearly $7 billion to Bezos’ net worth overnight.

READ MORE DETAILS BELOW!
http://plusmila.com/amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-now-richest-man-world-90-billion-net-worth/

Re: Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World by Pray(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
He is my uncle o, but i love to hustle and make my own money.
Re: Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World by dfrost: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
Pray:
He is my uncle o, but i love to hustle and make my own money.

Ooh really? Uncle from where? cheesy grin wink
Re: Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World by Nbote(m): 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
These ones are temporary occupants of d richest man position. Wenenva Gates wants to take a nap dey'll slide in and once he wakes up dey reshuffle despite all he gives out to charity, research and other donations

(1) (Reply)

Photos:jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma Arrives In Nigeria With Their Second Daughter / Photos Of Adesua Etomi’s Glowing Bridal Shower Makeup / Check Out Iggy Azalea’s Twerk Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.