Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Do You Have This Kind Of Place Around You? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Have This Kind Of Place Around You? (1751 Views)

Looking For A Developer That Will Build This Kind Of Site For Me / Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? / How Do I Place This Kind Of Facebook Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have This Kind Of Place Around You? by coolhamid(m): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hi Nairalanders, I am a researcher/freelancer and my work depends so much on Internet ,power supply and serene environment. As a married man, I can't work in my house because of family disturbances ( wife and daughter wont allow me concentrate) coupled with volatile Power Supply, Hence I need a place far from home where i can work from, perhaps resume in the morning and leave in the evening. I was told that there are some places in Lagos (on mainland) specifically created for people like me, such places provide serene environment and power supply and they charge users for the services provided monthly or weekly basis. I have tried searching on Google but yet to find one. If you know anyone around you, please mention it here.

Thanks

lalasticlala
obinoscopy
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
adewasco2k
seun
Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Place Around You? by leksmedia: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
@ Coolhamid it depends on where you stay there are quite a whole lot of them, I know some at Ikeja, Allen, Maryland, yaba etc

It depends on where you stay, or better still search for virtual offices on Google, you should be able to get the one closest to you.
Re: Do You Have This Kind Of Place Around You? by coolhamid(m): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2017
leksmedia:
@ Coolhamid it depends on where you stay there are quite a whole lot of them, I know some at Ikeja, Allen, Maryland, yaba etc

It depends on where you stay, or better still search for virtual offices on Google, you should be able to get the one closest to you.
Thank you bro, I stay at Agege.. I would be prefer anyone at ikeja.

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Brand Value Through Our Premium Quality Content @ Just N2 Per Word. / Flat-sql - An Ultra-light Weight Database Engine :: Php Stuff / Spokeo 6months Premium membership Accounts for 5$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.