Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,701 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

"You Have Way Too Much Suppressed Pain And Anger" - Burna Boy's Therapist To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Have Way Too Much Suppressed Pain And Anger" - Burna Boy's Therapist To Him (852 Views)

Viral Video: Seyi Vibez And Zinoleesky Visit Therapist To Settle Beef / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Have Way Too Much Suppressed Pain And Anger" - Burna Boy's Therapist To Him by IamHeWrites: 3:47am On Oct 28, 2017
Nigerian musician, Burna Boy revealed this in a post via Instagram stories hours ago, saying although he might never go back to see the therapist who disclosed this to him, he now knows what's wrong with him!

See what he wrote;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/burna-boy-therapist-reveals-to-him-that.html

Re: "You Have Way Too Much Suppressed Pain And Anger" - Burna Boy's Therapist To Him by IamHeWrites: 3:49am On Oct 28, 2017
Speechless lipsrsealed

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique MissyB3 Ijebabe
Re: "You Have Way Too Much Suppressed Pain And Anger" - Burna Boy's Therapist To Him by jdluv(f): 3:52am On Oct 28, 2017
sorry let me help you buy Some drugs from nurse bose
Re: "You Have Way Too Much Suppressed Pain And Anger" - Burna Boy's Therapist To Him by DanseMacabre(m): 4:15am On Oct 28, 2017
Burna, I'm one of your biggest fans, so I gats to tell you the home truth. You consume way too much drugs than is good for you, and you're gradually becoming psychotic, a la non compos mentis.

Just cut down on substance abuse and watch yourself become normal.

That therapist just wan chop your money or your cassava.
Re: "You Have Way Too Much Suppressed Pain And Anger" - Burna Boy's Therapist To Him by kingjomezy(m): 5:35am On Oct 28, 2017
Nigga toh badt
Re: "You Have Way Too Much Suppressed Pain And Anger" - Burna Boy's Therapist To Him by nNEOo(m): 5:58am On Oct 28, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Burna, I'm one of your biggest fans, so I gats to tell you the home truth. You consume way too much drugs than is good for you, and you're gradually becoming psychotic, a la non compos mentis.

so u r among those that shout weed up n dwn,..
..he found his niche go find urs
Stop worring abt burna
Re: "You Have Way Too Much Suppressed Pain And Anger" - Burna Boy's Therapist To Him by DanseMacabre(m): 6:08am On Oct 28, 2017
nNEOo:

so u r among those that shout weed up n dwn,.. .. .. .. .. ..he found his niche go find urs ... Stop worring abt burna

Okay. I've stopped worring about him.
Re: "You Have Way Too Much Suppressed Pain And Anger" - Burna Boy's Therapist To Him by nNEOo(m): 6:10am On Oct 28, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Okay. I've stopped worring about him.
good chap
Re: "You Have Way Too Much Suppressed Pain And Anger" - Burna Boy's Therapist To Him by chriskosherbal(m): 6:13am On Oct 28, 2017
Burna boy always on the news for one thing or the other ...

The poster above me has said it all you are a good musician but you still have to cut down on drugs intake ,c'mon man you life is way too precious.

Think about that ...life first.
Re: "You Have Way Too Much Suppressed Pain And Anger" - Burna Boy's Therapist To Him by ossaichika(m): 6:13am On Oct 28, 2017
What if pre is scared to tell you, how insane you gonna be in next 10 years? Alright hope your seen your psychiatrist? Waiting that one talk?

Re: "You Have Way Too Much Suppressed Pain And Anger" - Burna Boy's Therapist To Him by akeeen(m): 7:42am On Oct 28, 2017
DanseMacabre:

he doesnt even consume half of what Wiz Khalifa consumes.. And Wiz Khalifa isnt psychotic..

Naija people ��
Re: "You Have Way Too Much Suppressed Pain And Anger" - Burna Boy's Therapist To Him by DanseMacabre(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2017
akeeen:
he doesnt even consume half of what Wiz Khalifa consumes.. And Wiz Khalifa isnt psychotic..

Naija people ��

Okay, as long as you dey monitor wetin the two both of them dey consume.
Re: "You Have Way Too Much Suppressed Pain And Anger" - Burna Boy's Therapist To Him by atilla(m): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2017
DanseMacabre:

100% correct
Re: "You Have Way Too Much Suppressed Pain And Anger" - Burna Boy's Therapist To Him by chimimi(f): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
....Yawa dey o lipsrsealed....

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Deported From The U.S, Reportedly Banned For 5 Years / Banks W Exposes Adesua Etomi's nude in Instagram Video / BBA Star Uriel Looks Extremely Beautiful In New Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.