Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

"May Twins Fall On Me And Ifeoma" - Is Don Jazzy Dating Ifeoma? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "May Twins Fall On Me And Ifeoma" - Is Don Jazzy Dating Ifeoma? (2920 Views)

Victory Emeje And Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of South East Nig 2019 / Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"May Twins Fall On Me And Ifeoma" - Is Don Jazzy Dating Ifeoma? by lacemose(m): 4:25am On Oct 28, 2017
The main record boss, uploaded a video of a twin dancing with a caption "may twin fall on me and ifeoma" , even when asked by coco ice who ifeoma was, he confirmed she was his boo
see video uploaded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83upfNm6Vb0

see caption

Re: "May Twins Fall On Me And Ifeoma" - Is Don Jazzy Dating Ifeoma? by lacemose(m): 4:26am On Oct 28, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: "May Twins Fall On Me And Ifeoma" - Is Don Jazzy Dating Ifeoma? by foxzy(m): 4:33am On Oct 28, 2017
good morning...
Re: "May Twins Fall On Me And Ifeoma" - Is Don Jazzy Dating Ifeoma? by kingjomezy(m): 5:28am On Oct 28, 2017
Who is Ifeoma
Re: "May Twins Fall On Me And Ifeoma" - Is Don Jazzy Dating Ifeoma? by saxwizard(m): 5:40am On Oct 28, 2017
simging

se you wan discover mungo park
Re: "May Twins Fall On Me And Ifeoma" - Is Don Jazzy Dating Ifeoma? by AverageAnnie(f): 6:57am On Oct 28, 2017
Don jazzy will just be deceiving people. .. Ifeoma doesn't exist..period!!
Re: "May Twins Fall On Me And Ifeoma" - Is Don Jazzy Dating Ifeoma? by iamdotune(m): 7:34am On Oct 28, 2017
Gullible bloggers, Ifeoma is a song he was featured on with the artist JephyJay can't you even see the guys name on hashtag
It's obvious it's just a promotion to the song undecided

2 Likes

Re: "May Twins Fall On Me And Ifeoma" - Is Don Jazzy Dating Ifeoma? by Arthurwinner(m): 7:43am On Oct 28, 2017
iamdotune:
Gullible bloggers, Ifeoma is a song he was featured on with the artist JephyJay can't you even see the guys name on hashtag
It's obvious it's just a promotion to the song undecided

d worst part is da dis might hit fp
Re: "May Twins Fall On Me And Ifeoma" - Is Don Jazzy Dating Ifeoma? by Learnstuffs: 8:13am On Oct 28, 2017
Don Jazzy, we the bachelor association still want you as our president. Ifeoma or whatever you call yourself, take note.

1 Like

Re: "May Twins Fall On Me And Ifeoma" - Is Don Jazzy Dating Ifeoma? by Johnflowey1738(f): 9:55am On Oct 28, 2017
Egbon jazzy you still have to complete your tenure as the pioneer presido of the bachelor's Creed
lipsrsealed
Re: "May Twins Fall On Me And Ifeoma" - Is Don Jazzy Dating Ifeoma? by iboboyswag(m): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2017
Linda Ifeoma Ikeji
Re: "May Twins Fall On Me And Ifeoma" - Is Don Jazzy Dating Ifeoma? by mrbyron(m): 11:49am On Oct 28, 2017
He is talking about the ifeoma Felix liberty sang about

(1) (Reply)

Premier Movies To Watch Out For This Festive Season / Fans Blasts Nollywood Teen Actress "Regina Daniels" Again - See Reason / Teebillz Subtly Shades Tiwa Savage With IG Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.