Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Winning The Premier League My Main Aim - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Winning The Premier League My Main Aim (1362 Views)

Tammy Abraham: My Main Striker Should Come From Africa – Mourinho / The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) / Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winning The Premier League My Main Aim by ibrahxx123(m): 5:30am On Oct 28, 2017
Manchester United attacker, Zlatan Ibrahimovic said the challenge to win the Premier League is his driving force. He said ” the target is the Premier League.”

The veteran attacker who suffered a knee injury against Anderlecht in the Europa League last season has been advised not to force his return from the injury and is tipped to return by the end of the year.

The Swedish superstar helped United to Carling Cup and Europa League double.

http://thekennysblog.com/2017/10/27/winning-premier-league-main-aim/

Re: Winning The Premier League My Main Aim by Oye0404(m): 5:33am On Oct 28, 2017
Hope for d best and expect d worst man, u now in England, not d 1- team league u're used to.
Re: Winning The Premier League My Main Aim by chukkystar(m): 6:59am On Oct 28, 2017
Try next year, cos name City get League this season

(1) (Reply)

Mesut Ozil: “Manchester United Have A Huge Offer For Me” / Hero World Challenge 2017 / Meet The World's Richest Footballer, Worth An Estimated $20 Billion H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.