Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

I'II 'always Give Everything For Arsenal’ - Mesut Ozil - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'II 'always Give Everything For Arsenal’ - Mesut Ozil (225 Views)

#endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign / Inside Arsenal's Mesut Ozil £10m Mansion, Doors And His Cars / Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'II 'always Give Everything For Arsenal’ - Mesut Ozil by Sport4all(m): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2017
MESUT OZIL has hit back at critics, claiming: “I’ll always give everything for Arsenal.”
The Gunners contract rebel looks increasingly likely to walk away on a free next summer after snubbing a mega-bucks new deal. And unsettled Ozil — linked with a January switch to Manchester United — has been accused of downing tools this season.
But his man-of-the-match display in their 5-2 win at Everton earned a thumbs-up from majority shareholder Stan Kroenke.
And Ozil, 29, said: “It’s very nice to hear Kroenke’s comments.
“I’m happy here and do my job to 100 per cent, as I always have.
“I give everything and leave it all on the pitch for the team.
“As for whatever else happens, we will see in the future.” German World Cup-winner Ozil and Alexis Sanchez have moved into the final year of their Emirates deals.
And Ozil hinted at being unhappy with his current role in the team under boss Arsene Wenger. Talking to Sky Sports, he added: “I’m someone who needs to have fun on the pitch.
“Everyone knows my favourite position is the playmaker — the No 10.
“At the moment the coach plays me on the right and it’s a thing I need to accept.
“I’m happy to give good displays, yet it’s more important we do that as a team.
“We have quality, but must believe in ourselves. If we can do that, I am certain we will go on and win things.”
Source:

https://enweremu..com.ng/2017/10/iii-always-give-everything-for-arsenal.html

(1) (Reply)

Highlight Monaco Vs Rasenballsport Leipzig 1:4 / Chelsea Might Have To Fight For Hazard & Courtois To Stay / An Invitation To The 2018 World Amputee Football Federation, A Milestone Achieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.