Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Do You Need Dollars Or Any Currency In Any Country? Let's Do Business! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Dollars Or Any Currency In Any Country? Let's Do Business! (1292 Views)

Do You Need Dollars From Bank? Contact Me Now / Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Father's Cupboard / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Dollars Or Any Currency In Any Country? Let's Do Business! by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2017
Hi Nairalander

I stay outside Nigeria but regularly need my naira account to be funded while I also send any kind of currency to you anywhere but preferable US.

Charges by western Union and exchange rates fluctuation is driving my business backward.

I don't need fraudsters or cheats. Its purely pay and I pay.

Purely SYMBIOTIC......
Re: Do You Need Dollars Or Any Currency In Any Country? Let's Do Business! by emeijeh(m): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2017
yusol73:
Hi Nairalander

I stay outside Nigeria but regularly need my naira account to be funded while I also send any kind of currency to you anywhere but preferable US.

Charges by western Union and exchange rates fluctuation is driving my business backward.

Purely SYMBIOTIC......
Hit me up on whatsapp zero 80 seven four 38 seven nine 38
Re: Do You Need Dollars Or Any Currency In Any Country? Let's Do Business! by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2017
yusol73:
Hi Nairalander

Purely SYMBIOTIC......

So who's gonna pay first, abi no be transfer things cos we won't be seeing each other....what's ur exchange rate let's say I want 9500£
Re: Do You Need Dollars Or Any Currency In Any Country? Let's Do Business! by System0001(m): 11:42am On Oct 28, 2017
add me on whatsapp 08157366197
Re: Do You Need Dollars Or Any Currency In Any Country? Let's Do Business! by chibuzor05(m): 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
You can easily get yourself updated with the current Western Union Exchange Rates to know the exact value you will be dealing with while transferring or receiving money here in Nigeria.
Re: Do You Need Dollars Or Any Currency In Any Country? Let's Do Business! by Waxingtech(m): 1:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Do you have naira and you need a tested and trusted help with Dollar payments in America for your car business or you want to pay for your children school fees or whatever payment you need dollars for, Please contact me on:walexd010@gmail.com
. lets do business. avoid banks stress and bogus charges, just send Naira to me and your dollars will be sent to any account you want in the United states with the speed of light. looking forward to hear from you. Thank you all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Has An End Finally Come To Nigeria's Epileptic Power Supply? / Workshop On Administrative Functions & Office Management / Where Can I Buy Quality Italian Shoes To Buy At Wholesale Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.