Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,272 members, 7,853,333 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Prediction For 2019! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prediction For 2019! (392 Views)

My Prediction For Governorship Election Across 29 States. / My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States / Most Realistic Prediction For The Presidential Election Of February 2019. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prediction For 2019! by GuyWise(m): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2017
Before 2019 Election a young man of the age of not more than 30yrs will be running for the presidency,

we are told to support him because he is the man that will hear our cry and will act according to the will and way of God....

Don't descriminate him because of his tribe, his tounge or his color...

Vote and campaign for this young man, young blood and young sense.

When he comes I will also make a post about it.

(1) (Reply)

On The Rejection Of The Motion Seeking For The FG To Concession The Gele-gele... / Former Com. Of Education In Ebonyi Cries Out After Thugs Invaded His House (pic) / Tony Nwoye Is A Social And Political Crusader, Who Fights For The Common Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.