Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Beyonce Admits To “marriage Contract” With Jayz( Advice For Young Ladies :) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Admits To “marriage Contract” With Jayz( Advice For Young Ladies :) (2957 Views)

Jeremiah Ogbodo Poses With Jayz, Usher At The Global Citizen Festival / Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) / Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Admits To “marriage Contract” With Jayz( Advice For Young Ladies :) by lordbayor(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2010
Beyonce Knowles recently sat down with German magazine Neon and revealed that she did sign a prenup and revealed that Jay assumes and believes that women even wear high heels just to go to the bathroom. Here’s an excerpt of the translated interview from mediatakeout.com

Interviewer: Is your life easier since you are multimillionaire?

Beyonce: The fear of the student, have no future, being dependent on her boyfriend, objectively weigh heavier than the fears that torment me. Only music from subjective feeling arises – and subjective fears, many musicians have lost. We feel pain and depression, just like other people. What separates us, is perhaps the price of butter. But all that is essential, I feel like every hard working woman.

Interviewer: For example?

Beyonce: For example, I believe that in my relationship with Jay-Z – as in any genuine relationship – not everything is easy. I want children – not now, later. He’s entirely not aware of that fact yet. I want to sit around at home, also times in a tracksuit pants. He assumes and believes that women even wear high heels just to go to the bathroom.

Interviewer: Apparently Jay-Z has to pay you ,in the case of a separation after two years of marriage, ten million dollars, for each additional year of marriage is added an additional one million.

Beyonce: Anyone who thinks so because of what? I do not deny that there is a marriage contract. I would encourage any woman getting married to put on such a treaty, it will gain more influence on self-esteem. For details, I don’t express myself . I am not here on trial. “

Re: Beyonce Admits To “marriage Contract” With Jayz( Advice For Young Ladies :) by nellaluv(f): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2010
Re: Beyonce Admits To “marriage Contract” With Jayz( Advice For Young Ladies :) by nellaluv(f): 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2010
Re: Beyonce Admits To “marriage Contract” With Jayz( Advice For Young Ladies :) by ifihearam: 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2010
So?
Re: Beyonce Admits To “marriage Contract” With Jayz( Advice For Young Ladies :) by ifihearam: 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2010
But come fink of it,is there no true love in these peoples dictionary,why would there be a marraige contract in case of eventuality,not death but divorce
Re: Beyonce Admits To “marriage Contract” With Jayz( Advice For Young Ladies :) by lordbayor(m): 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2010
Well Jayz has been playing the card that he doesn't want a kid from Bey and she knows that quite well but she doesn't know how to say it to the public, little by little the world will know

http://hellobeautiful.com/your-world/news-gossip/dbennett/beyonce-ask-jay-if-he-wants-to-have-kids/
Re: Beyonce Admits To “marriage Contract” With Jayz( Advice For Young Ladies :) by riversman: 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2010
wat a mess for husband & wife,

(1) (Reply)

2face’s Baby Mama Sumbo Ajaba Set To Marry Her Church Leader / How Pasuma Betrayed Me —— Saheed Osupa / “Na Fake & Aba Version You Dey Carry”– Fans Trash Sikiratu Sindodo's Chanel bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.