Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Gifty: I Hate Birthdays Because I Lost My Daddy On My Birthday. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty: I Hate Birthdays Because I Lost My Daddy On My Birthday. (473 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) / BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty: I Hate Birthdays Because I Lost My Daddy On My Birthday. by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2017
Ex Big brother naija contestants "Gifty" has taken to her instagram page to reveal the reason why she doesn't like to celebrate her birthday.

According to gifty who clocks 24 years old yesterday reveal that she lost her dad on her birthday.

Read What She Wrote On Her Instagram Page Below:

Yes it's true i hate birthdays or anything that concerns birthdays because it was on my birthday my dad passed away� so growing up without a dad was extremely fustrating for me but i hid those feelings from my mom because i didn't wanted her to feel down�. But, Little did i know that my sweet ANGEL (mom ) had a surprise Birthday all packed up for me�.
PS: "I'm horrible remembering my birthday date and people's BIRTHDAY DATES because i see no reason celebrating it��". My mom was like "well the moment you lost your dad,you closed every chapters of making friends while growing up and from there you developed that attitude of being on your own, so now you are big girl i just had to search for those friends that never gave on you".. right there i shed Tears�. Please MR. Universe sir, i don't need any other mother in my life, because with this ANGEL you've gladly given to me is more than a PERFECT MOM�❤ for me. Thanks for putting up all this stress/Love just for me..Mom,I Love you so much❤.
I know i can be a pain in y'all asses�_ i know� but a Giant thank you to everyone for the Love�I'm truly Honoured,honestly ��❤. I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO VERY MUCH & GOD BLESS!
#24yearsoldNow�
#1993Oct27�
#Scopio�
#BestMomEverLivethOnEarth❤
#BestFamille�
#ThanksToEveryoneOnceAgain

Check It On Her Instagram Page Below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BawdB4RAsjj/

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/i-hate-birthdays-because-i-lost-my-dad.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

Re: Gifty: I Hate Birthdays Because I Lost My Daddy On My Birthday. by pyyxxaro: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2017
Mmssshheeewwww undecided
Re: Gifty: I Hate Birthdays Because I Lost My Daddy On My Birthday. by OKorowanta: 9:50am On Oct 28, 2017
Sorry
Dats so touching.
Na wa o.
Re: Gifty: I Hate Birthdays Because I Lost My Daddy On My Birthday. by Penalty82(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2017
Everyday is a birthday.
Re: Gifty: I Hate Birthdays Because I Lost My Daddy On My Birthday. by Lalas247(f): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2017
So.......

(1) (Reply)

MISS NIGERIA 2017: Do You Have What It Takes To Win The Crown? / Wizkid Reportedly ‘featured’ In Beyonce’s Forthcoming EP (photo) / Nathaniel Bassey, Feb Idahosa Throw Shade At Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.