Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,865 members, 7,828,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Which Of These Bible Characters Appear Wiser/less Foolish? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of These Bible Characters Appear Wiser/less Foolish? (1131 Views)

What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? / Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them / 10 Bible Characters Of Great Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Bible Characters Appear Wiser/less Foolish? by OtemSapien: 10:12am On Oct 28, 2017
According to the storybook called Bible, which of Yahweh or Jesus seem to be wiser or less foolish?

Give reasons for your answer.

Sonofluc1fer, BlueAgent, Horlufemi, Hopefullandlord, Martinez, Hahn, Dalam0n, 4kings, Ranchoddas, Johnydon22, iamgenius, umaribnshittu, assustrike2009, Jhaytee4all
Re: Which Of These Bible Characters Appear Wiser/less Foolish? by hahn(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2017
Considering the fact that none of them could provide a solution to ordinary malaria it is safe to say they are both dumb

smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Bible Characters Appear Wiser/less Foolish? by OtemSapien: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2017
hahn:
Considering the fact that none of them could provide a solution to ordinary malaria it is safe to say they are both dumb

smiley
But one must be less dumb than the other na. Make a choice.
Re: Which Of These Bible Characters Appear Wiser/less Foolish? by iamgenius(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2017
OtemSapien:

You are the most foolish Òpònú.
Re: Which Of These Bible Characters Appear Wiser/less Foolish? by hahn(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2017
OtemSapien:

Their stupidity is on the same level. It is a tough choice

Wait let me pray over it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Bible Characters Appear Wiser/less Foolish? by OtemSapien: 10:36am On Oct 28, 2017
iamgenius:

You are the most foolish Òpònú.
I am not in the bible pls. Face the thread and stop trolling. Peace cool

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Bible Characters Appear Wiser/less Foolish? by iamgenius(m): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2017
OtemSapien:
I am not in the bible pls. Face the thread and stop trolling. Peace cool
Never mention me in your rubbish again.
Re: Which Of These Bible Characters Appear Wiser/less Foolish? by OtemSapien: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2017
iamgenius:

Never mention me in your rubbish again.
That's what you could have said from the beginning rather than attacking my personality instead of attacking the thread. I'll do as you say sir. May the peace of the light of God Almighty who created Allah, Yahweh, Vishnu, Moloch, Mazda, Olorun, Eshu, Chuku and all gods be upon you in Otem's name, Ase!!
Re: Which Of These Bible Characters Appear Wiser/less Foolish? by iamgenius(m): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2017
OtemSapien:
That's what you could have said from the beginning rather than attacking my personality instead of attacking the thread. I'll do as you say sir. May the peace of the light of God Almighty who created Yahweh, Vishnu, Moloch, Mazda, Olorun, Eshu, Chuku and all gods be upon you in Otem's name, Ase!!
Re: Which Of These Bible Characters Appear Wiser/less Foolish? by OtemSapien: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=iamgenius post=61845407][/quote]Stop changing what I posted pls. I'll say it again, May the peace of the light of God Almighty who created Allah, Yahweh, Vishnu, Moloch, Atum, Mazda, Olorun, Eshu and all their god-siblings be upon you in Otem's name I pray, ASE!!!
Re: Which Of These Bible Characters Appear Wiser/less Foolish? by iamgenius(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2017
OtemSapien:
Stop changing what I posted pls. I'll say it again, May the peace of the light of God Almighty who created Allah, Yahweh, Vishnu, Moloch, Atum, Mazda, Olorun, Eshu and all their god-siblings be upon you in Otem's name I pray, ASE!!!
Re: Which Of These Bible Characters Appear Wiser/less Foolish? by joshnes(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
Actually, they are both one and the same John 10:30 "I (Jesus) and my Father (Yahweh) are one." To your question then, He is NOT foolish at all 1Corinthians 1: 18-31, in fact, He is "......THE ONLY WISE GOD OUR SAVIOUR......" (Jude: 25).
Re: Which Of These Bible Characters Appear Wiser/less Foolish? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
I'm only left to wonder why my sobriquet is being tagged amongst atheists. sad
Smh.
Re: Which Of These Bible Characters Appear Wiser/less Foolish? by MaziOmenuko: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mehn, someone created two humans, got them all new and shinning, placed them in a garden and of all places to plant a tree he didn't want them to eat, it was in the middle of the garden! He didn't think to plant it in sahara desert, Australia, Antarctica, Alaska or ibeshe beach where they will never have access to, he chose to plant it in the garden with them, not just in the garden but in the fvcking middle and then he didn't even make it anonymous, he called them and said 'hey, don't eat this fruit'.

I give up.
Re: Which Of These Bible Characters Appear Wiser/less Foolish? by OtemSapien: 6:04am On Oct 29, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Mehn, someone created two humans, got them all new and shinning, placed them in a garden and of all places to plant a tree he didn't want them to eat, it was in the middle of the garden! He didn't think to plant it in sahara desert, Australia, Antarctica, Alaska or ibeshe beach where they will never have access to, he chose to plant it in the garden with them, not just in the garden but in the fvcking middle and then he didn't even make it anonymous, he called them and said 'hey, don't eat this fruit'.

I give up.

That's d foolishness of Yahweh for you.
Re: Which Of These Bible Characters Appear Wiser/less Foolish? by Freeze007(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
OtemSapien:

That's d foolishness of Yahweh for you.

I hear you talk about NATURE some time, was nature not there to intervene if it's course give it much power to chain YAHWEH? See, everything is a chain reaction, everything happened in the past for the future to learn from the mistakes of the present.

At each time, people with their level of how they understood events acted according to the reasoning, even the so called gods are not left out.we have all erred,therefore it is high time man, angels, spirits, trees, ocean, cyclones, ufo's, every thing that is part of the Universe invite the best practise system that would look out for the common good of all and sundry, do you need my advice on this fact? all mentioned even yet to be manifested should as a matter of URGENCY RECEIVE THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE NEW KINGDOM OF GOD, BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR where there is neither Greek nor Jew, bond or free, rich or poor, scientist or naturalist, genius or dullard here the "live and let live" is a motto. Leave all things created whether small or great to their purpose so that there will be PEACE FELT because whether you or any Angel,spirit or gods like it the Kingdom of this Universe is directed by a Leader and if you say you don't want the Leadership of Our Father even the Creator does it mean you are sensible. please, be wise!!

In Brotherhood of the Cross and Star you learn how to cohabit with all and sundry to foster peace and unity among all creations of God. This is not a RELIGION, CHURCH, OCCULT GROUP OR SECRET society but a SCHOOL WHERE YOU WILL BE TAUGHT ABOUT THE UNIVERSE for peaceful coexistence and knowing where and how to go about things, such a way that, man is not antagonistic to plant, animal, wind, sun, moon Vis a vis. This is deep but only the PURE AT HEART understand where I am driving at.

This is not the era for religious BIGOTRY but the Era for Holiness, truth, righteousness, love without which you and the worlds event will be mind boggling to you. I have been released and called to know the creator,since I have been equipped,it is pertinent for me to disclose this TRUTH, SO, wouldn't you Otem and others come to this accurate knowledge of the TRUTH. THERE IS NO NEED FOR CUNNINGNESS YOU SHOULD give all honor and glory to whom honor is due.

I will refer you, on request, but for the records purify your heart let Christ take dominion over your life.

I hail the birds in the air, the sun,moon,stars,ocean,bermuda,space and all of you for having your hopes in the only Teacher, Leader and Master Leader Olumba Olumba Obu now and forever more Amen

Mind you what I believe in is in the GOOD MORALES AND LIFESTYLE AS SEEN BY THE PROMISED COMFORTER THAT IF FOLLOWED JUDICIOUSLY ALL AND SUNDRY WILL A LEVEL OF BELONGING IN THE UNIVERSE no matter how infinitesimal the creature may look.

If you say you are greater than any God can you not TELL THE WORLD THE ONLY teacher because this is not the time for any spirit or impersonate again because our Heavenly Father is in His Sit, so, if you can't unite please SHUT UP I mean no insult but to tell the truth not minding whose ox is gored, be guided he that hath ear to hear let him hear, may the Lord bless His Holy words now and forever more Amen

(1) (Reply)

Festival 28th March 2018 - Ogheghe, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria [videos] / I Had A Dream, I Need An Interpretation / This Is Why Spiritualist Are Evil And Others Are Good Practicing Same Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.