Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,581 members, 7,847,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Can You Please Advise Me? Why Is Life So Unfair? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can You Please Advise Me? Why Is Life So Unfair? (463 Views)

It’s Unfair To Call “osun” Devotees , Idol Worshippers – Ooni Of Ife / Please Advise Me My Life Is A Mess / Am I Being Selfish, Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Please Advise Me? Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2017
There is this girl, she is fat and average looks.

She has a boyfriend, he is alright looking.

They have a cute mixed race daughter with light skin and long hair.

I feel angry because she is Nigerian like me but had a child out of wedlock at age 20 and despite that, her and her family are on good terms and support her. Even now, she is 24 the child is almost 4 and they just live together as boyfriend/girlfriend - and her parents are OK with it, so she is free basically to have pre-maritial sex.

I am angry because if I had a child out of wedlock age 20, my parents would NEVER support that and it would cause a problem in my family. My parents would never be happy that I was living with a man that is not my husband having pre-marital sex.

I wouldn't do that either out of my own self respect, nor be happy about it any other family member did it.

I feel angry that she is breaking our Igbo culture, her parents are supporting her and also it is not fair because she is breaking so many rules yet her parents are alive, whereas I am 24 and still a virgin and was GOD fearing yet my mother died.

How is that fair?

What incentive does it give people to follow God when you often see people who LIVE IN SIN progressing and those who are trying to follow GOD suffer?
Re: Can You Please Advise Me? Why Is Life So Unfair? by RSVP: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2017
Life is too short to waste your time over someone else problems when you've got yours to worry about!

You welcome.
Re: Can You Please Advise Me? Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 28, 2017
She has the right whatever she wants if her deeds aren't harming others. But like you said you have also the right to be mad at her for breaking your ethnic culture law.

(1) (Reply)

ABIS Mold(hk) Technology Co.,ltd / At 60, ‘things Fall Apart’ To Invoke The Drums / I Am Poised To Have The Youths Begin To Initiate The Change We Hope To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.