Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Today Is My Birthday, Pls I Need Those Memes Of A Person Eating Massive Food. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Today Is My Birthday, Pls I Need Those Memes Of A Person Eating Massive Food. (2464 Views)

Trending Funny Memes Of C. Ronaldo After He Got Evicted From The World Cup / Political Cartoons And Memes Of 2017 In Nigeria / Funny Memes Of How Call Center Workers Feel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My Birthday, Pls I Need Those Memes Of A Person Eating Massive Food. by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 28, 2017
Anyone who has that meme of fried rice or egusi soup with EBA, its my birthday and I want to eat to stupor, so pls help me out guys and ladies, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday, Pls I Need Those Memes Of A Person Eating Massive Food. by vivie01(f): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Happy birthday to you! Many happy returns. May all your dreams come true this new year by God's mercies and grace. Amen

Rather than eat to stupor, I think you should be giving thanks instead. It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday, Pls I Need Those Memes Of A Person Eating Massive Food. by purem(m): 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Camillus92:
Anyone who has that meme of fried rice or egusi soup with EBA, its my birthday and I want to eat to stupor, so pls help me out guys and ladies, thank you.

Dis is all av got...

Oya break ur screen and pull dem out grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday, Pls I Need Those Memes Of A Person Eating Massive Food. by vivie01(f): 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Eat and be merry! Remember say awoof dey run belle sha cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Who Is D New Moderator? / AKPORS No Get Money For Xmas / How To Make Girls Chase U Even If U're Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.